Booger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

OK, anybody who thinks we don't need a change is either smoking crack or has been asleep for years. I forgot one more candidate, Judy Underwood, you can cast your ballot for her through a write in
No more pupee

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Vote for Joe Duncan. He is your most intelligent and sound person for the job. We would not be in such a mess if the people had only voted him in before.
I like Terry Jackson but if you vote him as mayor you will have a male version of Becky rupee. Those two are like two peas in a pod. Terry isn't fair and here is an example of this. Over a year ago he was given a whole truck load of state forestry gear to dispense among fire departments. He locked it up at coalfield where it remains to this day even though coalfield wont go fight forest fires. If he cant be fair to a volunteer FD how can he be fair to a county?
Rayburn Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Yep i,ve seen baer jakeson with his nose up becky rupie,s asss a few times are they having a affair or is he a brownhose nothing against the jakson family i like bear but don,t think he needs authrotie over anything all 3 county comisioners from coafied are puppets for the kiblies and ruppies they neeed to clean houze in coafield and so does the whole ruppie admenstuation
Those who know the truth

Stearns, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

Well I will agree with you on the Terry Jackson issue. He believes he has control over the county now. I believe that Becky has done a good job, especially in helping the Emergency Services in Morgan County. It is just like all other offices in the County you will not please everyone not matter who is in the office. You need to look into the facts behind the "issues"! There are a lot of things which happen in the county that the county officials don't have control over. Some things are mandated by the state or federal government. Now I know there has been a lot of money spent on improvement to different things in the county but you have to look at how old some of this stuff is and how long it has been since any updates have happened. And some of the updates that have taken place have not cost the county any money, they have been made possible by grants and other funding. Just some things to keep in mind!
James Bond

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2009

One of these proposed candidates thinks he's Casanova, so I would never vote for him.

Another won't pay his taxes, has ripped off his employees and has stolen countless other things and tried unsuccesfully to run last election, so that counts him out.

Another runs a chop shop, sells beer on Sunday (highly illegal), supplies meth makers with material, and furnishes money for drugs but doesn't see them or get involved in any way.

Another was busted for selling hillbilly heroin (oxycontin) and has spent a term in the penetentiary.

Another has ripped off so many folks (along with his wife) that his own family don't claim him.

Two more are Tommy Kilby and Becky Ruppe, their records have spoken for themselves. WE DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM!

So that leaves at least three of these proposed candidates I would even consider to elect:

One is a Wartburg businessman who I have known for many years. He has always been friendly and treated me exceptionally, the only thing I ever heard about him was he used to have an affair with a prominent Wartburg businesslady.

Another is a local businessman who I have never met, know his daughter, and haven't heard anything negative about him. Some say he may run for sheriff.

Another is a shrewd businessman who tried to get elected once before, and had the election stolen from him. He may be the best of the candidates
You Are Stupid

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

Booger wrote:
OK, anybody who thinks we don't need a change is either smoking crack or has been asleep for years. I forgot one more candidate, Judy Underwood, you can cast your ballot for her through a write in
Judy Underwood (her last name has changed back to her maiden name now because her husband found him a new young chick)-- anyway, Judy Underwood? Do you not know her?

I would rather vote in Pee-Wee-Herman that her, that is CRAZY!
You Are Stupid

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

James Bond wrote:
One of these proposed candidates thinks he's Casanova, so I would never vote for him.
Another won't pay his taxes, has ripped off his employees and has stolen countless other things and tried unsuccesfully to run last election, so that counts him out.
Another runs a chop shop, sells beer on Sunday (highly illegal), supplies meth makers with material, and furnishes money for drugs but doesn't see them or get involved in any way.
Another was busted for selling hillbilly heroin (oxycontin) and has spent a term in the penetentiary.
Another has ripped off so many folks (along with his wife) that his own family don't claim him.
Two more are Tommy Kilby and Becky Ruppe, their records have spoken for themselves. WE DON'T WANT OR NEED THEM!
So that leaves at least three of these proposed candidates I would even consider to elect:
One is a Wartburg businessman who I have known for many years. He has always been friendly and treated me exceptionally, the only thing I ever heard about him was he used to have an affair with a prominent Wartburg businesslady.
Another is a local businessman who I have never met, know his daughter, and haven't heard anything negative about him. Some say he may run for sheriff.
Another is a shrewd businessman who tried to get elected once before, and had the election stolen from him. He may be the best of the candidates
Although you know who you are talking about, I don't - and probably most people don't.. so attach some names to the comments you had so we'll know 1) who not to vote for and 2) who to stay away from in day to day life.

Thanks!
rayburn joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

You Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Although you know who you are talking about, I don't - and probably most people don't.. so attach some names to the comments you had so we'll know 1) who not to vote for and 2) who to stay away from in day to day life.
Thanks!
I'll put them in a simple orderly code so you figure them out:

Dwayne

Joe

Henry

Crud

Louis

Taxin' Tommy

Pupee Ruppe

Gary

Tubby

Joe R. D.
You Are Stupid

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2009

You da' man - thanks for clearing that up! If I would have spent some time thinking about it, I could have figured out some of them because you are right on the money.
I agree

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2009

James Bond wrote:
I agree with all those statements...definitely don't some of those guys! They bounce checks, hang with drunks & druggies...not someone I want leading our county!
I don't know Joe D on personal level, but he seems the most likely to help the county. The rest I know enough to know I do not want to deal with them.
crash

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Terry (Bear) Jackson

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

The only logical choice is Joe Duncan. That is where my vote will go
OMG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Outdoorsman wrote:
The only logical choice is Joe Duncan. That is where my vote will go
Why?

“The Blaze is my Hero”

Since: May 07

Mother Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Why? well ok lets run over this. Krud Keith Dagley is clearly not able to to do this job for health reasons.
Becky Rupee has already proven that while she did ok, she did not live up to what she stated and no one is supporting her now.
Henry Melhorn cant do the job and prob wouldnt want the mess. Tubby is working so much with his buisness being as big as it is he wont have time to devote to the task.
Well the rest of those listed are either not possessing the skills needed to do the job or simply aren't liked. The choice is clear.
LOLHAHA

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

Judged:

I wouldnt vote for Terry BEAR Jackson if my life depended on it. He is a Jerk and a smart AZZ. Further more if the man was on fire I wouldnt piss on him to put him out. He thinks he can run everything here in Morgan Co. I myself would like to know how much training he has in all the fields he works in now. Oh I forgot he doesnt have any.
my vote is

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Bear jackson will have all the fire department members and their families vote for becky because thats his littloe cookie jar. His head is so far up rupees ass he can see out her freakin mouth. Bear is dirty and sneaky. He came into coalfield fd and ruined it now he wants to ruin the fire rescue and now the county. if we let this man in the county will go downhill and if we let becky back in we will get the same. I say put them both out of the picture... vote for joe duncan
firefighter

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

I wonder how A Bear, I mean a person could be on disability but pass a fire fighters exam and do fire fighting work?
Go Bulldogs
Didnt know

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

firefighter wrote:
I wonder how A Bear, I mean a person could be on disability but pass a fire fighters exam and do fire fighting work?
Go Bulldogs
hummm you raise a very good question, maybe the disability board would like to know that as well ya think?
The _Outsider

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2009

Judged:

There are too many "lifers" in our county commission and county elected positions and many are "good ole boys" who seek power, not to serve. Please support any canidates who are brave enough to step into the fray and challenge the politicians who are not doing the will of the voter. There is too much POWER in POLITICS in Morgan County - big fish in a little pond. Lets drain the pond and get some honest, hardworking people in government who WANT to do the will of the people. Please pray for our country and our leaders - they need all the help they can get.
voter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

would he made county mayor, yes! its ashame keith"krud" dagleys health would not let him continue his political career. next pick Louis Newberry he has what it takes

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morgan County Discussions

Search the Morgan County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan county sheriffs race 2014 13 hr Bear Cat 8
A. B. Freytag Jul 20 when 1
Oakdale man arrested for child rape (Jul '13) Jul 19 yoyoyo 10
Apology ends paddling abuse charge against form... Jul 11 Common Sense 1
Mother of dead 17-month-old defends herself, de... Jul 11 hmm 23
Morgan County mom says toddler son who died in ... Jul 11 justiceagaisntbabykillers 1
Morgan County 17-year-old helps build landing p... (Aug '09) Jul 11 Scott 26
•••
•••