Morgan County Judicial System - Chanc...

Morgan County Judicial System - Chancery Court - were they fair to you?

Posted in the Morgan County Forum

disillusioned citizen

Oneida, TN

#1 Dec 31, 2009
Has any one else had issues with fairness or rulings adverse to the facts of the case in the Chancery Court (Judge Williams)? Had a case before him and he ruled adverse to the paperwork, facts and experts presented with no witnesses to the contrary except a "disabled drunk" who was not an expert on anything and LIES under oath (and I have the deposition to prove it). I can't understand why my legal rights were not upheld (neither can my lawyer). The judge ruled in a way not fair nor should be legal and he would not reconsider. I have consulted jurist from other jurisdictions and they are hesitant to say too much that may be construed as negative but when presented with the legal documents provided to Chancery court, were as puzzled as I was as to his conclusions. I want to hear what other experiences people have had and if there is a concensus that he is fair or not.
Corney

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2009
disillusioned citizen wrote:
Has any one else had issues with fairness or rulings adverse to the facts of the case in the Chancery Court (Judge Williams)? Had a case before him and he ruled adverse to the paperwork, facts and experts presented with no witnesses to the contrary except a "disabled drunk" who was not an expert on anything and LIES under oath (and I have the deposition to prove it). I can't understand why my legal rights were not upheld (neither can my lawyer). The judge ruled in a way not fair nor should be legal and he would not reconsider. I have consulted jurist from other jurisdictions and they are hesitant to say too much that may be construed as negative but when presented with the legal documents provided to Chancery court, were as puzzled as I was as to his conclusions. I want to hear what other experiences people have had and if there is a concensus that he is fair or not.
So get another lawyer and file an appeal.
Been there

Taft, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2009
This might interest you. Its from a Loudon County website.
http://www.vanshaver.com/goodoleboy_watch.htm
LawB

Lancing, TN

#4 Jan 3, 2010
What exactly happened?
Baby Bunny

Lancing, TN

#5 Jan 3, 2010
"I raise the babies." Awwww
The _Outsider

Oneida, TN

#6 Mar 25, 2010
Been there wrote:
This might interest you. Its from a Loudon County website.
http://www.vanshaver.com/goodoleboy_watch.htm
that judge does not care about the truth or justis he will not take any time to check any leagel co paperwork that is hard faugat and payed for as req. to all oweners in this co he is not any good for the truth and he is always ready to show hes the boos and is withot question no good for anyone but himself and his mighty check..........
Bayou

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2012
How many times are you going to repeat yourself?
Need a good attorney

Kingston, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2012
You was your attorney?
guardian

United States

#9 May 29, 2014
you need to contact the United States Department of Justice and file a complaint on the Judge. The only way actions such as this is a corrupt county can be dealt with is by involving federal jurisdiction.

Every citizen should call the DOJ and request official inquisition into the dealings of not only our court system but police as well.

http://www.justice.gov/
http://www.justice.gov/actioncenter/complaint...

Only you can make the difference

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
prostitution in morgan county (Jan '15) Thu nasty 5
Jessica Massengale Aug 24 sheworthless 1
Girl at wartburg nursing home Aug 18 Junior 1
John Segal. Aug 8 Bob 1
Sun bright high 1993 (Feb '15) Aug 8 Bob 3
big mountain drug bust Jun '16 I kno 3
Shelley larue Jun '16 someone 1
More from around the web