Blue Bell Diner for sale

Dec 7, 2009 Full story: Marietta Times

The Blue Bell Diner, a Morgan County staple for the past 77 years, is for sale, according to its owner.

Full Story

“Lives In Malta, Not Columbus”

Since: Oct 09

Columbus

#1 Dec 29, 2009
I hope whoever does buy the Blue Bell Diner will keep it as it is, with minor upgrades. The Blue Bell is very much a part of what makes Morgan County feel like home to me.

Friendly staff, most of who we all know personally; makes the friendship part of why we go back.

It is also a great part of the different festivals and events held in downtown.
allwhite

Johnstown, OH

#2 Sep 20, 2011
TinaMJ wrote:
I hope whoever does buy the Blue Bell Diner will keep it as it is, with minor upgrades. The Blue Bell is very much a part of what makes Morgan County feel like home to me.
Friendly staff, most of who we all know personally; makes the friendship part of why we go back.
It is also a great part of the different festivals and events held in downtown.
Except, have all employees fit the nicer material design of the place instead of cowering to trashy ignorant big mouths who think they run the county, as well as making it a home for jenkins to constantly be barging in and blowing off with his disgusting tough guy acts.
wiswomen

Croton, OH

#3 Sep 21, 2011
im with ya on that@allwhite ths is ((mconnelsville women))) i change my user name im with uall the way 100% with ur post ab morgan county .....we need to gt together an raise a pation on ths county
realist

Youngstown, OH

#4 Oct 22, 2011
been in twice i enjoyed hope the new owner keeps the flavor but guessing the future dim down your way
allwhite

Wooster, OH

#5 Jan 17, 2012
I must be missing something but I dont think the place ever sold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stockport bank robbed (Mar '14) Apr '14 jazzy 3
Former Stockport Mayor on Trial (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bout time 1
Former Stockport mayor has bond lowered in rape... (Aug '12) Aug '12 stockport 1
Man Accused In Morgan County Shooting Arrested ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 stockport 1
Stockport Bank Robbery Investigated (Aug '12) Aug '12 stockport 2
Substitute teacher fired for forcing girl to pu... (May '09) Jul '12 john 4
mike barton (Aug '11) Jul '12 john 2
More from around the web