Morgan County Woman Sentenced To Life...

Morgan County Woman Sentenced To Life In Prison

There are 2 comments on the Whiznews.com story from Aug 2, 2011, titled Morgan County Woman Sentenced To Life In Prison. In it, Whiznews.com reports that:

A McConnelsville woman is sentenced to life in prison in Morgan County Common Pleas Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whiznews.com.

johnny

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2011
She get life with is good and mike barton only faces 5 years for raping a 15 old boy when he has already served time for the same thing in mi where the justance
john

Caledonia, OH

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Ya didn't know morgan county ohio cops an judge an there wanna beees lawyers dose what they want,an let certain people do what they want long as they get little something in return seriously I been down here 11 years an seen a ton of shit in front of my own eyes there's crooks big tom jenkins an his son,I mean wtf his son still on the force after he's been in bunch of trouble crashes a cop car while drunk or how bout this put an elderly women in the back of a cop car in 90 degree heat windows up while he so called sorts out a problem bull there crooks an need to be investagated there's tons more shit about these no good ass's someone needs too open there mouth but thinking if they do they just might end up missing hint hint.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stockport bank robbed (Mar '14) Apr '14 jazzy 3
News Former Stockport Mayor on Trial (Apr '13) Apr '13 Bout time 1
News Former Stockport mayor has bond lowered in rape... (Aug '12) Aug '12 stockport 1
News Man Accused In Morgan County Shooting Arrested ... (Aug '12) Aug '12 stockport 1
News Stockport Bank Robbery Investigated (Aug '12) Aug '12 stockport 2
News Substitute teacher fired for forcing girl to pu... (May '09) Jul '12 john 4
mike barton (Aug '11) Jul '12 john 2
More from around the web