Det. Todd Wright demoted?
Katlyn Vandercraft

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Have family in Morgan County and have heard through the grapevine (really) that something has happened concerning Detective Todd Wright and his status in the Sheriff's Dept there. Also have heard rumors concerning WHY. Does anyone have any information regarding this matter?
beenburned

United States

#2 Mar 4, 2011
Todd and his twin Thomas are both cheaters. They cheat on their wives and then Thomas pretends to be a good Christian. They have both been quietly removed from jobs for inappropriate behavior. You figure it out. I am sick of policemen using women when they are vulnerable.
Interesting

Nelson, MO

#3 Apr 4, 2011
I have heard several rumors about him.. I think he was fired back in 2009? I also recently heard that he was involved with a woman who was part of an investigation he did, and that the charges had to be dismissed because of his acts with the woman? I have no idea if there is truth to any of it or not, I've not heard anything official about it, but rumors start with something.. Katlyn- What is it that you have heard about this matter? I assumed it all to be mostly rumors.. but I guess you never know.
concerned

Saint Louis, MO

#4 May 19, 2011
I can tell you that if you listen to every rumor then you will have to believe in horses that can fly and hairy man like creatures in the woods called big foot. Rumors destroy people don't believe everything you hear.
Interesting

Nelson, MO

#5 Jun 3, 2011
Concerned-

You are absolutely true, but there is also a lot of truth to a lot of rumors as well. All rumors are not false.. and since reading this initial discussion and doing some asking around, it seems to be more and more apparent that what I had originally heard seems to in fact be true. Yes- he was fired. Yes- he cheated on his wife. Yes- his involvement with his mistress was part of a charge being dismissed on a case. No, you cannot believe all rumors. But there seems to be more and more FACTS pointing to this all being true.
lot more

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2011
justice center is not supervised very well lot more going on
cht

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2016
lot more wrote:
justice center is not supervised very well lot more going on
I called it the justice center once. And my Jeff city lawyer said they really call it that he said that place is further. From being justice had in it than any place he has been he says there is no justice in Morgan county they make it up as they go.!!!!####

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food Poisoning at Morgan County Jail Oct '17 Bertha 2
News Three Stover Men Arrested After Police Break Up... (Jan '16) Mar '17 Gary 46
News Versailles man embezzles $1 million (Feb '10) Aug '16 Final Option 9
political corruption (Aug '10) Mar '16 cht 5
Deputy Affairs (Apr '13) Mar '16 cht 2
News Versailles man accused of stealing more than $1... (Feb '10) Apr '14 HMM 56
News Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two m... (Dec '12) Jan '14 ivy bend resident 32
More from around the web