Stover man badly beaten

Stover man badly beaten

There are 334 comments on the Sedalia Democrat story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Stover man badly beaten. In it, Sedalia Democrat reports that:

A Stover man beaten with an aluminum bat and wooden club in his home was in serious condition Monday at a Columbia hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sedalia Democrat.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
fred

Leavenworth, KS

#329 Sep 9, 2010
I am not sure why I am put in the same click as Bull Crap but I can tell you that slim shady must be the loser. No one to be jealous of in Stover nor do I do drugs. Do you? Are you the one who beat the guy? Do inbreds run in your family?
happy go lucky guy

Crocker, MO

#330 Sep 9, 2010
fred you sound just like bullcrap.
happy go lucky guy

Crocker, MO

#331 Sep 9, 2010
you both make me laugh
No more excuses

Arnold, MO

#332 Sep 10, 2010
First of all...does anyone in Stover know how to spell or use proper grammar? It sounds like a town filled with uneducated people. Perhaps you should turn to your school system and blame them for all of your problems. That last statement makes as much sense as what some of you are posting. Stop making excuses for criminals...have you ever heard the phrase "do the crime...do the time?" Stop making excuses for all of these people and make these BIG BOYS be responsible for their actions. Everyone makes mistakes...thankfully we live in a civilized nation and we have laws to keep people in line.
heck

Crocker, MO

#333 Sep 10, 2010
we allfolks n stvr just not a smart axx as u. mabe uins need to go to a good ole country schol and learn respect for us uncilvilzized coutry folks
Stover Born And Raised

Cape Girardeau, MO

#334 Sep 10, 2010
heck wrote:
we allfolks n stvr just not a smart axx as u. mabe uins need to go to a good ole country schol and learn respect for us uncilvilzized coutry folks
LOL... Don't know why , but I love it !! Btw , I think we have great teacher's in Stover!! The one's that "want" to learn .... DO!!
heck

Crocker, MO

#335 Sep 10, 2010
you set no more excuses straight. I think stover is the best school around. I am proud to be a graduate of stover high. go bulldogs
BullCrap

United States

#336 Sep 10, 2010
in or out wrote:
and your parents never did much either hence why you cant live off their money,did you even get to go to school?
yes I can see your one of the town gossipper's who inherited moola too sitting in mariotts sipp coffee while your kid(s) are drinking beer and doing drugs, I must have hit a nerve?
derrick

Crocker, MO

#337 Sep 11, 2010
i believe your boy has drug charges bullcrap
derrick

Crocker, MO

#338 Sep 11, 2010
hit no nerve here hehehehehehehhehhahahahhahaha
concerned

Chicago, IL

#343 Apr 25, 2012
in or out wrote:
And didnt your girlfriend start shelling out kids when she was 12 or 13 oh yeah your opinion is a real important one on here im sure lol.
who's girlfriend?
Fred

Leavenworth, KS

#344 Apr 25, 2012
What ever happened to the guys who did this to the man?
all i know

Chicago, IL

#345 Apr 25, 2012
Fred wrote:
What ever happened to the guys who did this to the man?
they got off with probably and paying restitution
all i know

Chicago, IL

#346 Apr 26, 2012
"probation"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Stover Men Arrested After Police Break Up... (Jan '16) Sun Taco Bell 42
News Versailles man embezzles $1 million (Feb '10) Aug 3 Final Option 9
political corruption (Aug '10) Mar '16 cht 5
Det. Todd Wright demoted? (Jan '10) Mar '16 cht 7
Deputy Affairs (Apr '13) Mar '16 cht 2
News Versailles man accused of stealing more than $1... (Feb '10) Apr '14 HMM 56
News Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two m... (Dec '12) Jan '14 ivy bend resident 32
More from around the web