Morgan County Couple Plead Not Guilty in Blake Litton Bearing Death

Aug 24, 2012 Full story: KRMS-AM Osage Beach 10

The Stover couple charged with the beating death of 3-year-old Blake Litton have pleaded 'not guilty' to second-degree murder and felony child enangerment charges.

Full Story
judy

Stover, MO

#1 Sep 22, 2012
Well if they believe they are not guilty then they must be more sick than they know. The beatings went on for a long time. And the children had no choice but to put up with it. Jami should spend the rest of her life in jail along with her so called boyfriend. They need to be put in a jail together for the rest of there life.
Boo

Stover, MO

#2 Sep 22, 2012
judy wrote:
Well if they believe they are not guilty then they must be more sick than they know. The beatings went on for a long time. And the children had no choice but to put up with it. Jami should spend the rest of her life in jail along with her so called boyfriend. They need to be put in a jail together for the rest of there life.
To bad that jail is the worst they can do to them but I hear that people who mistreat children are mistreated in jail
saying

Sheridan, AR

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>To bad that jail is the worst they can do to them but I hear that people who mistreat children are mistreated in jail
Yep...and they should be. I say put them in with the other inmates. than they would know how LiL" Blake felt. that would be 2 monsters we would not have to pay for..they"re not worth saving to do another child that way. what do they mean not guilty?? they killed that baby. I"ld say thats GUILTY as hell..
really

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Sep 23, 2012
It drives me insane when there is insurmountable evidence that someone did something-even when they are caught red-handed, that they are still allowed to plead non-guilty!! I mean, what is that!? Not right!
J-beezie

United States

#5 Feb 26, 2013
I knew jamie but this is low even for her standards...i say jamie and T J should be done the same way T J did little baby blake on the verge of paralyzed status jamie more so cause it was her idea to stage the hit and run so T J would not go to jail bad parenting skills.......
high tide

Saint Charles, MO

#6 Mar 6, 2013
a three year old child was beat to death.the parents tried to cover up this terrible,terrible thing. Imagine the pain this child went through before death clamed him......The parents should be put to death.
Betty

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Mar 7, 2013
high tide wrote:
a three year old child was beat to death.the parents tried to cover up this terrible,terrible thing. Imagine the pain this child went through before death clamed him......The parents should be put to death.
It was bad enough for T J to beat him to death, then his mother lied for him and tried to cover it up. wonder which interview "Grandpa Miller" was lying on. One interview he says he had no idea it was going on and in another he said he had reported it. No wonder Jamie learned to lie.
Steve

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Betty wrote:
<quoted text> It was bad enough for T J to beat him to death, then his mother lied for him and tried to cover it up. wonder which interview "Grandpa Miller" was lying on. One interview he says he had no idea it was going on and in another he said he had reported it. No wonder Jamie learned to lie.
eat your dog food and be quiet stinky!
cares for only blake

De Queen, AR

#9 Mar 11, 2013
who cares about the media or gossip... you people should care about where the baby laid in the road dying and still yet we all drive by there daily and there is no marker showing our heart for blake. shame on the one or ones who stole the beautiful cross that young lady put out there, but what tops it ff is all the gossip about the court dates and whats happening with the abuser's. they get the attention and glory. shame on the blake fund also. why havent anyone taken any of that money and put it to great use and put a memorial out there? good ol stover...if that lady reads thia pleae respond i will help her put another cross out there if she needs it. one nobody can steal.
BullCrap

Stover, MO

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Please put me as a juror please I promise to plea them not guilty ROTHFMAO Life In Prison!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Versailles man accused of stealing more than $1... (Feb '10) Apr '14 HMM 56
Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two m... (Dec '12) Jan '14 ivy bend resident 32
Starved cattle found on Stover property (Jan '13) Nov '13 Andy 11
Morgan County Woman Facing Multiple Charges (Jul '13) Sep '13 bum 7
Preliminary Hearing Date Set for Stover Pastor (May '13) May '13 Certain 2
Deputy Affairs (Apr '13) Apr '13 Concerned 1
Boil Order Lifted in Barnett (Feb '13) Feb '13 Stover 1

Morgan County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE