Morgan County Sheriff Race Rematch in...

Morgan County Sheriff Race Rematch in November

There are 44 comments on the KRMS-AM Osage Beach story from Aug 6, 2008, titled Morgan County Sheriff Race Rematch in November. In it, KRMS-AM Osage Beach reports that:

Submitted by Michael McSorley on August 6, 2008 - 12:09pm. Lieutenant Chad Hartman of the Versailles Police Department, a Republican, will face Democrat incumbent Sheriff Jim Petty in November's election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMS-AM Osage Beach.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sherrie Benton

Alexander, AR

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Vote for Chad Hartman
democrate

Quitman, AR

#2 Oct 30, 2008
No thank you!!vote for Jim Petty
Morgan Cty Res

Sainte Genevieve, MO

#3 Nov 4, 2008
democrate wrote:
No thank you!!vote for Jim Petty
And you know this because you live in Arkansas??? Whatever Dude!
untruths

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Nov 18, 2008
Morgan Cty Res wrote:
<quoted text>And you know this because you live in Arkansas??? Whatever Dude!
uuuuhhhhhhh.....I believe that has something to do with their internet service location..........
George

United States

#5 Oct 14, 2011
untruths wrote:
<quoted text>
uuuuhhhhhhh.....I believe that has something to do with their internet service location..........
Is Sheriff Petty aware of the abuse of Missouri female inmates in his jail to favor Mexican illegals? His Sergeant Cody Worthley has forced Spanish TV stations only on the inmates for the past 3 days. Does the Sheriff not realize that Missouri by constitution is an English only State? Or does he not care about The Missouri Constitution in favor of our great Federal Government Policies? Or does he not have a clue of what is going on in his jail?
bet me

Iberia, MO

#6 Oct 14, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Sheriff Petty aware of the abuse of Missouri female inmates in his jail to favor Mexican illegals? His Sergeant Cody Worthley has forced Spanish TV stations only on the inmates for the past 3 days. Does the Sheriff not realize that Missouri by constitution is an English only State? Or does he not care about The Missouri Constitution in favor of our great Federal Government Policies? Or does he not have a clue of what is going on in his jail?
First off...you lie..you-a family member or a friend of yours must have been an inmate there.Cody is a good person. he wouldn"t do what you say. Whats the matter? were you in there and you didn"t get your pillow fluff-up. You do know its not a hotel don"t you.The inmates are treated good in there.Better than i would treat them if i were there. They are in there for a reason.. You need to stop putting people down and putting names on here.and if
you was not such a coward go to Codys face and say what you"ve said on here. Bet you won"t...bet me...
If Only You knew

El Dorado, KS

#7 Oct 14, 2011
Morgan County...What comes to mind is a case of jailer having relations with a female inmate, rumor of money missing from inmates, medication not being given to inmates...and who is running the jail?
Hahb

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2011
If Only You knew wrote:
Morgan County...What comes to mind is a case of jailer having relations with a female inmate, rumor of money missing from inmates, medication not being given to inmates...and who is running the jail?
Ok then, you must of been a convict in moco jail to come up with crap like that.
George

United States

#9 Oct 15, 2011
Hahb wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, you must of been a convict in moco jail to come up with crap like that.
Cody Worthley is there over his head. He has no clue how to manage a jail without conflict. All he has to do is follow the Missouri Constitution and he was advised of it personally. However, his management skills are lacking and now we are on day four of Spanish speaking TV stations. So, either he is incompetent, a liberal democratic loon with no consideration for the Missouri constitution, or is doing one or more of these illegals. You tell me? Besides, where is Sheriff Petty? Has he no clue what is going on in his jail?
laughing at u

Sheridan, AR

#10 Oct 15, 2011
sending u kleenex to u cry babies listening to spanish t.v. well dont do the crime and you could be watching dirct t.v in englsh!! and you shouldnt have t.v. in any language in jail. our money is paying for that! when it could be paying for other things like fixing our streets and helping our homeless here. so stop doing the crimes crybabies. and as for mr. cody and the others they would help you out above thier jobs only if you give them your respest. if you know what that is!!! so morgan county i say turn that damn t.v off or to sign language for them der inmates!! dont take this from them, you have a tough enough job in first place. your doing great job and you have lots of people who support you ALL..
George

United States

#11 Oct 15, 2011
laughing at u wrote:
sending u kleenex to u cry babies listening to spanish t.v. well dont do the crime and you could be watching dirct t.v in englsh!! and you shouldnt have t.v. in any language in jail. our money is paying for that! when it could be paying for other things like fixing our streets and helping our homeless here. so stop doing the crimes crybabies. and as for mr. cody and the others they would help you out above thier jobs only if you give them your respest. if you know what that is!!! so morgan county i say turn that damn t.v off or to sign language for them der inmates!! dont take this from them, you have a tough enough job in first place. your doing great job and you have lots of people who support you ALL..
Great Job trying to change the subject, hiding that you are a liberal Democratic loon that caused the upcoming collapse of this country. Regardless, Cody Worthley's problem wouldn't exist if he just followed The Missouri Constitution. As a matter of fact if all Democrats followed the constitution they gave an oath to uphold; this country would be prosperous and grow again. Where the hell is Sheriff Petty? Where does he stand on the constitution?
Hahb

United States

#12 Oct 15, 2011
I do not care what george says! Convicts do not have rights. Feed them bread and water and let them listen to gospel and watch cartoons
George

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2011
This is not about convicts having rights. It's about our elected officials upholding the constitution that they were elected to uphold. By them not doing there job makes them no better that the convicts you have no compassion for. It's about time you got your head out of your ass and stood up for something really important. Where is Sheriff Perry? Why does he not honor the Missouri constitution which protects fellow Missourians over illegals? Why does he have the loon Cody Worthley doing his dirty work for him, or is Cody doing this on his own? Somewhere, sometime your Missouri rights as an American will be next!
Hahb

United States

#14 Oct 15, 2011
George or who ever. You must be one of those skin heads thats always against everbody.
George

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2011
Hahb wrote:
George or who ever. You must be one of those skin heads thats always against everbody.
No, I am actually one of the 80 plus percent of Missourians who voted to improve our State's Constitution. You must be part of the other.
bet me

Iberia, MO

#16 Oct 15, 2011
hey George...Something isn"t right here..you went from inmates to saving the world..and we"re the blame for the way the world is today.. Really i think you need to see a doctor. look like your going from one subject to another..and blaming everyone except your self.Maybe you should sort of look at yourself..and just maybe YOUR the problem.
HUH...
George

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2011
bet me wrote:
hey George...Something isn"t right here..you went from inmates to saving the world..and we"re the blame for the way the world is today.. Really i think you need to see a doctor. look like your going from one subject to another..and blaming everyone except your self.Maybe you should sort of look at yourself..and just maybe YOUR the problem.
HUH...
Typical, liberal Democrat response and tactic. What is good is bad and what is bad is good. The problem as always was and is Sergeant Cody Worthley and or Sheriff James Petty. Their inability to perform the duty of office that they were entrusted with. Which is working within the Missouri Constitution.
bet me

Iberia, MO

#18 Oct 15, 2011
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical, liberal Democrat response and tactic. What is good is bad and what is bad is good. The problem as always was and is Sergeant Cody Worthley and or Sheriff James Petty. Their inability to perform the duty of office that they were entrusted with. Which is working within the Missouri Constitution.
I"ll tell you what..Go to Cody or and petty and tell them your unhappy of the way they do there job.and you think you can do it better. see i my self wouldn"t want there jobs. they have to put-up with a lot of crap like this. In there job they face death every day they work. Just to keep YOU and I safe. so who ever your crying about had to do something to be in jail. Really..you should be mad at them.not the ones thats doing there job.
George

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2011
bet me wrote:
<quoted text>
I"ll tell you what..Go to Cody or and petty and tell them your unhappy of the way they do there job.and you think you can do it better. see i my self wouldn"t want there jobs. they have to put-up with a lot of crap like this. In there job they face death every day they work. Just to keep YOU and I safe. so who ever your crying about had to do something to be in jail. Really..you should be mad at them.not the ones thats doing there job.
No sane person doubts the importance or the risks that occur in the occupations of Sergeant Cody Worthly or Sheriff James Petty. And steps are taken to improve safety, reduce costs, save time, aggravation and conflict. One of those is the change in the Missouri constitution that was voted in on the 2008 election by over 80% of Missourians to make Missouri an ALL ENGLISH STATE! Look it up, quote it and post it in the Morgan County Jail; and one conflict is solved. The conflict that started this blog from the very beginning. I do not know what is causing the management into being pussies and caving into the cry baby illegal alien's requests. But stand up as proud men/women and support real Missourians with real Missouri laws.
the deal

Jefferson City, MO

#20 Oct 16, 2011
The Feds pay the bill for the illegals. Morgan County actually makes money for housing these federal prisoners. That's why there is an outdoor recreation area. It meets federal guidelines for housing the federal prisoners. Now you know why they cater to the illegals. It makes them money. Stop whining about the Constitution. It has nothing to do with anything regarding what goes on in Morgan County's justice system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Stover Men Arrested After Police Break Up... (Jan '16) Jul 23 Anonymous 33
political corruption (Aug '10) Mar '16 cht 5
Det. Todd Wright demoted? (Jan '10) Mar '16 cht 7
Deputy Affairs (Apr '13) Mar '16 cht 2
News Versailles man accused of stealing more than $1... (Feb '10) Apr '14 HMM 56
News Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two m... (Dec '12) Jan '14 ivy bend resident 32
News Starved cattle found on Stover property (Jan '13) Nov '13 Andy 11
More from around the web