No different

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2008
We just moved here and heard about the coach and his fling. I really don't know who these people even are. My church family tells me this isn't the first time it has happened. I overheard a teacher talking and she said a teacher is still there that left her husband and boys and she runs around the elem. school like she owns it! My children are in elem. and I hope she doesn't have contact with them. I think I have seen her. This is NO different from what the coach did!
Agree

United States

#2 Nov 8, 2008
I'm not a teacher, but couldn't agree with you more! I think if the coach is asked to go and the gal he was with....she should hit the high rode too! There's quite a few people talking about this. She thinks she is pretty important at that school. Guess she will find out how important!
Goodness

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2008
I used to teach with this gal. I taught in Versailles for about ten years. She was just a regular ol' teacher then. I hear now it's quite a bit different. My sister said it is hard to take. I'm going to have to come for a visit and witness this myself!
Who

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2008
I'm from out of state, but graduated from Versailles High School. Who is this gal that runs around like she owns the place? What is her title? It must seem important to her!!!!!!
Called

Columbia, MO

#5 Nov 12, 2008
I called my best friend in Versailles to see if I was on the right track. Wasn't it a theater production where they fell in love. My good friend wouldn't answer me. guess i will call my sister who teacher there!?!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Stover Men Arrested After Police Break Up... (Jan '16) Mar 4 Gary 46
News Versailles man embezzles $1 million (Feb '10) Aug '16 Final Option 9
political corruption (Aug '10) Mar '16 cht 5
Det. Todd Wright demoted? (Jan '10) Mar '16 cht 7
Deputy Affairs (Apr '13) Mar '16 cht 2
News Versailles man accused of stealing more than $1... (Feb '10) Apr '14 HMM 56
News Ex-con from Ivy Bend area is charged with two m... (Dec '12) Jan '14 ivy bend resident 32
More from around the web