Several hospitalized in Morgan County...

Several hospitalized in Morgan County crash

There are 30 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Several hospitalized in Morgan County crash. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Several people were injured when a car and pick-up truck collided just before 7 p.m. Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danielle

Grovetown, GA

#1 Apr 3, 2008
How tragic. Our thoughts & prayers are with the families
J Marsh

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 3, 2008
This is a problem intersection but the way it sits, a light or sign would not help. I think people just need to learn to use more care in this area.
too sad

Augusta, KS

#3 Apr 3, 2008
My Mooresville teenager has heard that 3 of the girls are on life support.
LAM

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Apr 3, 2008
That is not true. We are relatives of one of the young girls who was involved and our prayers go out to her and to all the families.
jes

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2008
very sad. i hope everyone will be ok.
Brad Schweitzer

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Apr 3, 2008
Bruce, I just received an email about this. I am deeply sorry to here this. We will keep your family in our prayers.
Redmond

South Bend, IN

#8 Apr 3, 2008
Does anyone know how any of the girls are doing at this point? My dad was one of the first people on the scene and would like to know.
Aunt Vonda

Miami, FL

#10 Apr 3, 2008
My niece has her femur bone broken in two places. From the looks of the car The Lord was looking out for our girls and I am thankful he put your father there to help. Thank you to all for your prayers.
Renee

West Manchester, OH

#11 Apr 3, 2008
My niece is friends with the girls and what has happened is so scarey since there are so an teens in our family right now. Those with the rude and unconcerning comments need to keep them to theirseves this is not a joking or laughing manor. In my eyes they are all babies still and it saddens me to here anything like this especially so close to home. I am praying for all the families involved and will keep praying until the last one is out of the hospital and doing well.
Kels

Fishers, IN

#12 Apr 3, 2008
Lets pray for these people.
Carrie

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Apr 3, 2008
Martinsville wrote:
<quoted text>
So if they're all babies then don't sue. Loser.
What in the world is your problem? Jerk.
Friends of Family

Pittsboro, IN

#18 Apr 3, 2008
We are friends of the families, Our thoughts and prayers go out to all 6 of the girls and their families. Everything is going to be alright, just hang in there!
krista

Jeffersonville, OH

#19 Apr 3, 2008
i've crossed through this area often and it is not a good spot my thoughts and prayers go out to the girls! does anyone know the status on the person in the pickup?
Kaila

Pitsburg, OH

#20 Apr 3, 2008
My best friend was the driver of the car. & I just hope all the girls end up being okay. I know I love her to death. My best friend is in recovery now, just got out of surgery. Things are looking alot better then they were last night!
Greenwood

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Apr 3, 2008
The last thing I would ever do is to try to downgrade the injuries that these girls have. However, I work in a Rehab facility and a few months ago a young man came in for quite a legnthy stay after his very very serious car accident. He was very lucky, he walked away with 2 broken legs, a broken pelvis with a few broken ribs. The minor injuries were cuts to face, arms and hands. He did have to learn to walk again but he is home now and doing great. I just hope and Pray that these girls will also be as lucky and their healing goes as quickly. I will keep everyone in my prayers.
chelsea

Mooresville, IN

#22 Apr 3, 2008
please just keep everyone in your thoughts.
all siz of those girls go to mooresville
high school' pray for them!
Mooresville

United States

#23 Apr 3, 2008
I know all of these girls some is not looking good for 2 of them. PLEASE PRAY for them to make it out okay.
Tyler

Decatur, IL

#24 Apr 3, 2008
i know 4 of the six girls in that crash. i go to skool with them. im relle good friends with 2 of them
dawn

Saint Petersburg, FL

#25 Apr 3, 2008
i go to mooresvile but i dont no all of the story but i really would like to no but i no 4 of the 6 n the car and i really hope that the other two survive the life suport and get out soon but will someone plzz update me when they no something im in florida and i would really like to no but plzz pray for these girls
jaya

United States

#27 Apr 3, 2008
I hope all those involved in this tragedy make it thru ok. I pray God wacthes over these victims and their families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morgan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morgan county SWAT officer on FOX 59 against r... (May '14) May '14 get informed 1
Name: Raylee age abt 40 or 41 (May '13) May '13 looking for adope... 1
News Former Edinburgh man receives 20-year sentence ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 FTW 2
News Jail officer accused of arranging strip shows (Jan '13) Jan '13 steve-0 1
News Police: Man shot mother after fight over trash ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 2plumsfor1 1
News Former bar owner gets suspended sentence (Feb '08) Sep '11 Joe Worland 10
Cold Cases (Sep '10) Sep '10 CJGR 1
More from around the web