Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations

Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations

There are 17 comments on the WUSA Washington, DC story from Feb 5, 2007, titled Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations. In it, WUSA Washington, DC reports that:

Five mothers all say they lost custody of the children they raised from birth and that the court turned against them when they brought allegations of abuse against the children's' fathers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA Washington, DC.

Veronique Wyvell

Redwood City, CA

#1 Feb 19, 2007
"Beverly Thompson and Elona Grenedier don't feel this is a problem" because these two prefer to operate using the same maneuvers seen in Gerald Curran of Shoun, Bach, Walinsky & Curran in Fairfax County, Virginia. The tactics of Mr. Curran are documented at http://mommygobyebye-virginia.blogspot.com/20... . MOMMY GO BYE-BYE ( http://mommygobyebye-virginia.blogspot.com ) is dedicated to chronicling the damage to Virginia's children at the destructive hands of Virginia's inbred bench and Virginia's insensitive bar. "Losing Custody to Abuse Accusations" tells the truth. Ms. Thompson and Ms. Grenedier do not tell the truth. Thank you WUSA9NEWS for this expose of Virginia's dangerous family court system so shamefully resistant to reform.~Veronique Wyvell, RN, Founder of MOMMY GO BYE-BYE: Mothers Against Unjust Law, 7831 Enola Street,#TA7, McLean, Virginia 22102 ( http://mommygobyebye-virginia.blogspot.com )
Rebecca

Mesa, AZ

#2 May 30, 2007
I was just handed the judge's decision today - Father is awarded primary physical custody with the right to move the 13 year old female child outside the commuting area. Reasons - my son and I told the truth! What's wrong with this scenario? The truth was that the father is abusive, controling, manipulative, and alienating the mother. Judge viewed it as wife (me) being "vindictive and uncooperative". Who holds the judge's accountable to render a decision based on the facts of the case? I thought the justice system in the United States, and Virginia, was designed to protect the innocent? How can eliminating visitation from 182 to 45 days a year be "fair" and "best interests of the child"?
Veronique Wyvell

Annapolis, MD

#3 Dec 28, 2007
"Beverly Thompson" should be replaced with "Betty Thompson" and "Elona Grenedier" should be replaced with "Ilona Grenadier" for the proper spelling of the names of these two Virginia State Bar members.
the MOMMY GO BYE-BYE blog

Annapolis, MD

#4 Dec 28, 2007
"Beverly Thompson" should be replaced with "Betty Thompson" and "Elona Grenedier" should be replaced with "Ilona Grenadier" for the proper spelling of the names of these two Virginia State Bar members.
Rayne

Centreville, VA

#5 Mar 28, 2009
I am in a real tricky situation right now. CPS came into my home for now the fifth investigation since they found out out I'm gay, sick with an auto-immune disease, and a single parent. I have two children... One a lovable cute, smart and charming boy who has high functioning autism, diabetes type1, epilepsy, asthma, allergies,intermittant explosive child syndrome, ADHD and some other things. My son is 8 years old. I have done everything humanly possible to make sure he gets all the help he possibly can in and out of school, I am very loving, very supportive, treat BOTH my children with the utmost respect. They are not spanked or hit or abused in ANY way shape or form.
My daughter, who is 5 was taken from me as well in January with the same charges though the only special need she has is epilepsy and the beginning stages.
Yes, BOTH children were taken January 10th 2009 with zero paper work filled out for an emergency removal. All the paper work was dated for January 13th and the Emergency Removal Letter was signed on the 14th. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
I will be checking this site later to see if there's any responses and I can be reached via email

[email protected]

Sincerely,
Rayne
JULIE

West Orange, NJ

#6 Mar 17, 2010
READ MY BLOG....IT HAPPENED TO ME
http://untilyousayuncle.blogspot.com/2010/01/...
Autism Custody Battles

Bronx, NY

#7 Jul 20, 2010
I just want you to be aware that the courts will be biased to a mother who keeps stressing how much she has done for the child. The more occupied you are with that, the more chances that they will TAKE AWAY your parental rights, due to being ‘harmful’ to your child! This is happening to mothers across the world where Autism is involved in the custody case. I wrote about this on my blog http://autismcustodybattles.wordpress.com/ and I urge you to read it carefully before asking the courts for anything for your child. You may be saying all the right things, but shooting yourself in the foot. Best of luck.
Julie Levine

AOL

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Please...read my blog. About taking children from me, and handed to the abuser! I have lost my sons---it's been 10 years now. It's the mourning that never ends....as they were never permitted by their father to have me in their lives again.....http://untilyousayun cle.blogspot.com/
Grandma

Plano, TX

#9 Aug 15, 2010
My daughter who lovingly raised her sons since birth just lost custody to her abuser who still wants to hurt her because she was brave enough to walk away after several years of abuse. She's was the best mother EVER. Planned daily outings with friends, to the parks, taught the oldest to ride his bike w/o triaining wheels, taught the children their numbers, colors, and how to read. The boys are 2, 3 & 5 !!!!! Didn't think this type of thing would happen in America!!! She was out-laywered and it was a small-town court that didn't like outsiders. She didn't speek well, and he lied every time he opened his mouth. One would think the TRUTH would be enough. If judges are going to take away children, they should get to know the facts before they destory so many lives.
jwt

Alexandria, VA

#10 Nov 18, 2010

Ilona Grenadier has a difficult time with the truth.. I have been in court with her. She was married to Judge Albert Grenadier in the Alexandria Circuit Court. I believe she thinks she is above the law. That what ever she says.. the Judge's are going to believe her. Which and I said this to Ilona's face. She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the ass. But, as much as you want to blame Ilona, the judge's allow her to get away with this. Which is what they did in my case. Ilona blantly was disingenuous in court. She lied about a partnership we had. Ilona Grenadier and her law firm Grenadier Anderson, Starace & Duffett are now with holding a Note for $30,000. which she negotiate under false pretense and scare tactics.. It has to do with the mismanagement of The Sonia Grenadier Trust that I know now.. They mismanaged from he mother of her late husband Judge Albert Grenadier close to if not more then $95,000.
Also when I was in her office.. I saw her tell another lawyer to lie to there client.
julie

AOL

#11 Nov 18, 2010
Can you report all this to a grievance committee?
It hampers the justice system!
jwt wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E6meWwoItlUXX
Ilona Grenadier has a difficult time with the truth.. I have been in court with her. She was married to Judge Albert Grenadier in the Alexandria Circuit Court. I believe she thinks she is above the law. That what ever she says.. the Judge's are going to believe her. Which and I said this to Ilona's face. She wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the ass. But, as much as you want to blame Ilona, the judge's allow her to get away with this. Which is what they did in my case. Ilona blantly was disingenuous in court. She lied about a partnership we had. Ilona Grenadier and her law firm Grenadier Anderson, Starace & Duffett are now with holding a Note for $30,000. which she negotiate under false pretense and scare tactics.. It has to do with the mismanagement of The Sonia Grenadier Trust that I know now.. They mismanaged from he mother of her late husband Judge Albert Grenadier close to if not more then $95,000.
Also when I was in her office.. I saw her tell another lawyer to lie to there client.
jwg

Alexandria, VA

#12 Nov 18, 2010
The system is broken. The powerful like Ilona Grenadier with Grenadier Anderson Strace and Duffett PC.. and her husband Jerry Heckman with Keller Heckman LLP
Please check out my blog in regard to them..In my opinion Ilona believes she is above the law. She is part of the Old Boys network which has saved her.. But, I am hoping this time she may have gone to far...

http://valaw2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/ilona-g...
BATZLI WOOD AND STILES

Glen Allen, VA

#13 Apr 5, 2011
This law firm in southern Virginia - Richmond - basically runs the Henrico County Juvenile and Domestic Court like the "mob" - They never have Material Change of Circumstance but they use it as their #1 contrivbed weapon to take the children away from good moms to give it to their top paying male customers. BATZLI WOOD AND STILES has over 80% male client base and they use their power to do anything it takes to cause injustices
stronger morals

Sabattus, ME

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Grandma wrote:
My daughter who lovingly raised her sons since birth just lost custody to her abuser who still wants to hurt her because she was brave enough to walk away after several years of abuse. She's was the best mother EVER. Planned daily outings with friends, to the parks, taught the oldest to ride his bike w/o triaining wheels, taught the children their numbers, colors, and how to read. The boys are 2, 3 & 5 !!!!! Didn't think this type of thing would happen in America!!! She was out-laywered and it was a small-town court that didn't like outsiders. She didn't speek well, and he lied every time he opened his mouth. One would think the TRUTH would be enough. If judges are going to take away children, they should get to know the facts before they destory so many lives.
I agree with you fully.. The court system today is far out there.. Some Judges are on an ego trip playing Judge and jury with childrens lifes..... They should have jury trials for all custody cases involving abuse.. Because it obvious some judges don't know a thing about domestic violence. They put the children in the hands of the abuser.. How sick is that. The world's morals are twisted. God help the little children who are suffering because of a Judges stupid and ignorant findings. The Lord sees all . they will be held acouontable.... All I can see is that I hope to see more mothers start to petition outside courtrooms on a daily basis exposing this foul controlling action that these Judges are doing.. obviously these Judges may have capibilitys of being abusive themselves.... No morally sane person could ever make a judgement in favor of an abuser.... But there are very little sane people in authority today... Again God help us.
M Drozen

Germantown, MD

#16 Mar 16, 2012
jwg wrote:
The system is broken. The powerful like Ilona Grenadier with Grenadier Anderson Strace and Duffett PC.. and her husband Jerry Heckman with Keller Heckman LLP
Please check out my blog in regard to them..In my opinion Ilona believes she is above the law. She is part of the Old Boys network which has saved her.. But, I am hoping this time she may have gone to far...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =idhYCYCLZX0XX
http://valaw2010.blogspot.com/2010/11/ilona-g...
I have information that would be VERY embarrassing to certain lawyers at Keller & Heckman on K Street in Washington, DC. If you'd like to see it please let me know.
poinsenot tony

Chevigny-saint-sauveur, France

#17 Mar 16, 2014
je recherche Véronique Wyvell. Her mamy is dead. URGENT
jwg

Alexandria, VA

#18 Aug 30, 2014
Please go to Pro Se America vs American Bar Associates - www.proseamerica.net

I would like to post the Lawyers you have complained about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Losing Custody To Abuse Accusations (Apr '07) Feb '15 Nana 11
News Suspect Was Legend In Va. Tech Community (Aug '06) Jun '14 Time 13
News Dog owner sues PetSmart after grooming incident (Aug '08) Apr '14 renea 75
News Two Charged After Mobile Meth Lab Found in Mont... (Jan '14) Jan '14 butterfrog 1
News Christiansburg Pawn Shop Owners Charged After Raid (Apr '13) Apr '13 About time! 1
News Jonathan Agee pleads no contest in Montgomery C... (Jan '13) Jan '13 the truth 1
News Traffic detour in place after wreck closes I-81... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Chaquille 2
More from around the web