Two Suspects in Conroe Man's Murder B...

Two Suspects in Conroe Man's Murder Behind Bars

There are 2 comments on the KBTX - HomePage story from May 1, 2009, titled Two Suspects in Conroe Man's Murder Behind Bars. In it, KBTX - HomePage reports that:

Two men are in custody, accused in the murder of a Montgomery County man. Wednesday, authorities say they found 46-year-old Jack Nixon dead in his Creighton Road home after he hadn't been seen for days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KBTX - HomePage.

unknown

Conroe, TX

#1 May 4, 2009
we went to high school with raymond and i know he didnt mean to but hes done alot of bad things and it was just a matter of time before it caught up with him. dont give him death thats too easy give him life to think about it everyday!
relative

Houston, TX

#2 May 5, 2009
How can one be so ignorant to say "i know he didnt mean to" of coarse he did, because if he didn't then Jack Nixon would be alive..... But unfortunatley Jack Nixon is no longer with us.....And for anybody to blame the parents of these two men "boys" are just people that like to blame others for thier own mistakes... All I can say is GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIER SOULS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SJRA provides update on Lake Conroe May 28 Dmorse 1
Walden Market Mar '16 Dave Drumm 1
It is Time to clean up the corruption in Montgo... (May '12) Feb '16 lagann 33
News Local Police Department Under Investigation (Jul '07) Jan '16 CoachM 20
Internet Jan '16 Jagneaux 1
News Woman's body found on railroad tracks in Porter (May '07) Sep '15 ARB 10
News Mystery illness claims 4 lives in Montgomery Co... (Dec '13) Jun '15 TreePreservation 4
More from around the web