Byrd gets life in prison for murder of Sarah Boone

May 31, 2007 Full story: Main Line Times 9

“I have no doubt of his complete guilt”

Convicted killer Jacuqin Byrd will die behind bars for the brutal murder of a young Upper Merion woman in January 2006 at an Ardmore catering company where she was employed as a receptionist. via Main Line Times

Read more

Since: Apr 07

Ardmore, PA

#1 Jul 20, 2007

Since: Apr 07

Ardmore, PA

#2 Aug 11, 2007
Lower Merion Civic “On-Line” org
http://www.lowermerioncivic.blogdns.org
email:
lowermerioncivic@comcast.net

Mr. Jacuqin Byrd,

Thank-you for again writing me, as I am in receipt of your latest (2nd) letter, post marked July 31, 2007.

Jacuqin, both you and I share a common attribute of “life imprisonment” imposed by widespread public criminal corruption committed by law enforcement officials. Both you and Mrs. Sara Boone are also victims in that of being denied a fair and competent trial as the direct result of the premeditated attempted murder and subsequent felonies committed by the Lower Merion Police against me and my family under the supervision of Superintendent Joe Daly.

In my case, it is being done through the complete obstruction of justice and due process of law, you and Mrs. Boone have been denied a fair and competent trial solely to escape discovery of the same criminal actions committed by the Lower Merion Police and the widespread public corruption surrounding it.

The evidence against you at your trial was sourced from the same law enforcement officials that have committed the felony crimes against me and my family members including false police reports and fabrication of evidence, just to name a few.

As long as these felony charges against Lower Merion Police remain completely un-investigated by competent law enforcement officials the credibility and validity of any criminal trial remains in serious jeopardy of anyone receiving a fair trial.

As it stands today, any prosecution charges by the District Attorney now remain in serious disbelief to its credibility or validity of any criminal evidence. Defendants in every case will now site the un-investigated public corruption and fabrication of police evidence by felons employed within our law enforcement personnel. The very nature and magnitude of the crimes is in fact: felony crimes against the community in which it serves.

You can be assured that I and the community will demand nothing less than a full investigation of the felony municipal corruption being served against the community. In your current appeal before the PA Superior Court the competent judge can only rule for a new trial of competent jurisdiction.

Sincerely,
Richard Liberatoscioli
naysha

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2009
i feel like dat is so sad
m_wilson_56

Havertown, PA

#4 Apr 21, 2009
I have a friend whose reputation, good name, and honor as a Veteran was destroyed by a Lower Merion Police Lt Francis McCormick and a plaintiff who both committed perjury when testifying against my friend. My friend was verbally abused, and mistreated at the Squad Room by another police sgt. Their cel phone Log showing that they had tried to call the police against the Plaintiff was erased by the Sgt. They had been handcuffed and taken from the bench to a single chair in the middle of the Squad room that was brightest in order to shame them in front of the other policemen who pointed fingers and laughed at my friend. They could not afford a lawyer, and tried to get a continuance but was denied - they did not have any witnesses for their defense so they were found guilty. This Lt had been highly commendated by the Police Commissioner. Now my friend shame and honor are destroyed - there isn't any remendy that they can see.
Matt Silage

Allentown, PA

#5 May 14, 2009
Sarah was a great girl, she was robbed way too early of her life. i'm glad this scum will never see the light of day except through bars for the rest of his life.

Wish someone would beat, stomp, stab and leave him to die like he did to her. Piece of sh*t
Erin

Hoboken, NJ

#7 Sep 12, 2010
he was a bastard and IS. she is my cousin. well was :(
uygty

Newnan, GA

#9 Feb 9, 2011
outfrutyfg
Chinalyd

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 31, 2012
Its ashame, how the system works now days. People try to cover up things and for different reasons, but mainly to benefit them. This case in Mr Byrd was handled very poorly. But if the family was rich and had a good lawyer things would of been handled differently. But just know whoever killed that girl will pay good sees everything and at the end his wrath will be the justice in this case. God bless Sarah Boone family and Mr. Byrd.
Tira

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jan 12, 2014
I have known mr byrd since I was 15years old and he was always good to me, I lost a good friend. I miss him so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Inches or More, 'Near Whiteout' Conditions, ... Mar 6 WinterIShereAsItS... 1
News Fatal Overdose Leads to Drug-Dealer Doc: Cops (Oct '11) Mar 3 sugar 4
News Allentown mayor nominates new parks director Mar 2 silly rabbit 1
News Montco woman charged with stealing from Scouts Feb '15 Dom 1
News Lawyer: AG Kane won't quit if charged Jan '15 lady 3
News Female Neighbor Charged With Arson In Fire That... Dec '14 Fahrt 9
News Prep school students arrested in drug ring (May '14) May '14 CocaineCowboys 3
More from around the web