Coroner releases more details on police shooting

Apr 8, 2007 Full story: Dayton Daily News

“He was shot at the neck and chest. The exit wound was at the right upper back and shoulder”

The Montgomery County Coroner's Office chief investigator on Wednesday clarified some details about a fatal Monday shooting involving a Dayton man and a Dayton Police Officer. via Dayton Daily News

Full Story
Nolansbestfriend

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2007
I was there the night that Nolan was murdered. One thing keeps running through my mind... How was it "justified" when Nolan got shot turning to walk into the house? This article prooves one thing. Officer Orick was standing behind a sign to the left of Nolan accross the street. The wound on Nolan's neck was on the right side and the exit wound was on the upper left side of his back. I just want to know why. Why did you murder my best friend Gregory Orick? And I talked to Antonio at Marathon. He told me what the police made him do. Nolan will have justice. I will never stop fighting for Nolan.
ashley

Dayton, OH

#2 Dec 12, 2007
i hate the police. gregory orick ruined my life.
what

Seattle, WA

#3 May 16, 2009
ashley wrote:
i hate the police. gregory orick ruined my life.
I thought you were from Wisconsin?
GCoE

Cincinnati, OH

#4 May 16, 2009
If the little thug wouldn't have been selling drugs at 130am, this would have never happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell Sep 4 Dennis E Gannon 1
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
•••

Montgomery County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE