Police: 'No Sign of Crime' In Case Of Teen Found In Crawl Space

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

We're still waiting for a clear explanation of how a missing 14-year-old boy ended up shivering and distressed in a basement crawl space in his Germantown home.
Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Mar 3, 2008
Steve

United States

#1 Feb 29, 2008
some insane family. hmm.
Ash

Oxon Hill, MD

#2 Feb 29, 2008
They all come here to America. Do stupid crap like this and take time away from our cops. And they always get off scott free. I am sure the mother is praying to lord that nothing else happens. Run around crazy screaming like a mad women.

COME TO AMERICA LIVE FREE AND DO ILLEGAL CRAP AND GET OFF SCOTT FREE FOR IT. BUT THAN AGAIN I AM SURE IF THEY WERE ACCUSED OF A CRIME THEY WOULD FILE A LAW SUIT WITH MONTGOMERY COUNTY POLICE.
Bud

Washington, DC

#5 Feb 29, 2008
"Lionel said he was attacked by two Spainsh men".

This is your typical black anti-Hispanic bias at work. The family is scrambling to cover up this hoax before the police lock one or more of them up. I can't wait.
WHAMBULANCE

Centreville, VA

#6 Feb 29, 2008
fIGURE OUT THE COST TO TAXPAYERS, PESENT A BILL AND SEE HOW SOON SOMEBODY PULLS THIS AGAIN...
anon

Washington, DC

#9 Feb 29, 2008
Not yet?? Are you *planning* on being one some day?
Ash

Oxon Hill, MD

#10 Mar 1, 2008
I am so sick of everyone being racist. hating this and that person just because the color of their skin.Yes we do have violent eveywhere we go. Alot of the way people act these days are depending on how they were rasied. Not everything is a race thing. People & media make it to be racist. Sometimes even the victims and or family can bring the race issue in. If there is something going on and or wrong and an officer sees what is happen he or she has all rights to intfer and see what is going on. People just need to get over the race issue. Things happen for a reason.A lot of people just want to be little gangser wanna be's but you also have to look back on how they have been raised.

I do believe there is alot more to this story than what we known. Something happened in that house. We may never know. But in all due time the truth will finally open.
Hollywood_MD

Lexington Park, MD

#11 Mar 1, 2008
So..why is this thug in training not in custody?? He needs to meet Bubba
Hollywood_MD

Lexington Park, MD

#12 Mar 1, 2008
Ash wrote:
I am so sick of everyone being racist. hating this and that person just because the color of their skin.Yes we do have violent eveywhere we go. Alot of the way people act these days are depending on how they were rasied. Not everything is a race thing. People & media make it to be racist. Sometimes even the victims and or family can bring the race issue in. If there is something going on and or wrong and an officer sees what is happen he or she has all rights to intfer and see what is going on. People just need to get over the race issue. Things happen for a reason.A lot of people just want to be little gangser wanna be's but you also have to look back on how they have been raised.
I do believe there is alot more to this story than what we known. Something happened in that house. We may never know. But in all due time the truth will finally open.
So..Ash; which comment are you sticking by? Did your thug boyfriend get to you? You sound like a mudshark to me...why don't you "apologize" to the thugs you offended...you know what I mean
Ash

Oxon Hill, MD

#13 Mar 1, 2008
Hollywood_MD wrote:
<quoted text> So..Ash; which comment are you sticking by? Did your thug boyfriend get to you? You sound like a mudshark to me...why don't you "apologize" to the thugs you offended...you know what I mean
You dont know my life. I am happily married with 2 great kids. Think of me anyway you want. But aslong as I know the truth about myself & my faimly thats all that matters. I had a great life growing up and I have one right now. So I don't feel sorry one bit for the thug wanna be's. They bring on everything themselves

You must have got offended by my comment which means you are a THUG wanna be

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Since: Nov 07

Princess Anne, MD

#14 Mar 1, 2008
THIS WHOLE THREAD JUST NEEDS TO BE DELETED!
Joe Mama

Federal Way, WA

#15 Mar 1, 2008
Sorry Lionel (Is he named after a train?)

Your 15 minutes are up.
Up to no good

Springfield, VT

#16 Mar 2, 2008
When I was in college we called them the "hatian nation". They banded together and with the exception of very few, were quite racist. They expected special treatment, passing grades without earning them ect. A group of them once tried to get me to help them cheat. I refused and they tried to accuse me of cheating and somehow ripping them off. Luckily I had previously alerted a proffessor to the situation, and they were all expelled. They filed a lawsuit, and I had to testify, the suit got tossed and they all lost their student visas and were deported. The look on thier faces in the courtroom that day was priceless!
Other Day

Arlington, VA

#17 Mar 2, 2008
Did anyone see comments the other day when this story was posted earlier - when it was clear something odd had occurred but not yet known what? Most bloggers jumped on one poster's commetns that the child should be spanked and the family charged. I could not believe the number of people boo-hooing about the child, how the monster that 'did this" to him needed to be found, how the kid wouldn't put himself in a crawlspace, etc.... well, looks like he did.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#18 Mar 3, 2008
What in the world went on, here? I mean, I'm very glad that the child w/ be ok, but calling the police, the media, etc? Did the kid do something bad or something he thought he'd get punished for, and hide, or what? Strange...

For those people who are bringing race/nationality into this matter; it might be "convenient" to blame all of the worlds' ills on one group or another, but the fact is, there are nutcases and good and bad people in every racial/national/religious group on this planet.
SusanG

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Mar 3, 2008
He lied about the whole thing so he wouldn't get into trouble for having his friends in the house and trashing it
Dee

Alexandria, VA

#20 Mar 3, 2008
HE NEEDS A FOOT UP HIS A**
fed up with the mess

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2008
He needs a tail whipping for lying like that and drinking after school in the house with friends...kids will be kids...that is why parents need to be home in the afternoons when kids get home from school. Especially with the teens. They need to be watched closely!!!!!
fed up with the mess

United States

#22 Mar 3, 2008
I'll bet his mom gave him a beat down. He needs one for lying.....
blackandproud

Fairfax, VA

#23 Mar 3, 2008
This kid is a freakin loser.....
blackandproud

Fairfax, VA

#24 Mar 3, 2008
I hope someone reading this knows the kid, if so....can u please look him in the face, hold him by his chin, and scream to the top of your lungs.....LOSER.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug 12 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Trotwood apartments to get $4 million in upgrades (Jan '14) Jan '14 Just Me 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••