Did Montco slaying victim have two wi...

Did Montco slaying victim have two wives?

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Aug 8, 2007, titled Did Montco slaying victim have two wives?. In it, Philly.com reports that:

“There's no evidence at all that there's a mad, murdering burglar on the loose in Whitpain Township, or anywhere else in Montgomery County”

Jereleigh Morton, murdered in bed. Read the search warrant from the investigation Myra Morton told police investigating her husband's shooting death early Sunday in Whitpain Township that he had recently taken ... via Philly.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

NINA

United States

#1 Aug 14, 2007
THERE'S IS NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO PRONOUCE THIS WOMAN AS THE KILLER. THAT WAS HER FRIEND, SOULMATE, A MOTHER AND A WIFE. IF FOR ANY REASON HER PRINTS ARE ON THE GUN THAT COULD HAVE BEEN PRIOR. ALTHOUGH THAT IS HER HUSBAND AND THEY DO LIVE TOGETHER. THERE'S NO WAY SHE SHOULD BE BEHIND BARS A THIS TRAGEDY MOMENT. SHE'S DEVASTATED AND DEEPLY HURT. THERE'S MORE TO THE STORY I DO BELIEVE. SO BEFORE THIS WOMAN IS CHARGED I HOPE THEY ALL THEIR HOMEWORK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for old friend, Ke in Marlowe Sep 27 Pam 1
Bellaire avenue Jul '17 Curious 1
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: (Feb '17) Jul '17 Oogle 54
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Jun '17 willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
News Bill Cosby Lawyers Say Prosecution Is Keeping B... Jun '17 Savant 36
Montgomery County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Sep '16) May '17 First 3
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) Apr '17 Earner- 28
More from around the web