Police Seek Missing Teen

Montgomery County Police are looking for a missing teenager. Fourteen year old Lionel Youkam called his mother from home Wednesday afternoon. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
temper tantrum

Fairfax, VA

#62 Feb 29, 2008
the kid could have made a crime scene to look like an abduction. If that is so...take him to the woodshed...and well you know what happens once you are in there....
temper tantrum

Fairfax, VA

#63 Feb 29, 2008
jughead...lol..lol..you aint right...lol
ASH

Silver Spring, MD

#64 Feb 29, 2008
SusanG wrote:
Seems odd to me that his mother didn't go to the hospital with him rather than his aunt and watching the mother call out to the reporters and than the theatrics of the family my first thought (other than the boy was ok) this should be on Jerry Springer. As most of the posts I think something really stinks and I sure hope they get to the bottom of it quick and as CKB said, I hope the county will be all over it!
I agree with you Susan 110%. If my child had been missing and was found I would never leave my childs side for awhile. I would not let him out of my sight for a long time. Something is very fishy with this story. The way the mother (emotionally & dramtically) reacted on TV after they found her son and then not ride with him to the hospital. Hello he is your son. This had to be an inside job. There are pieces missing in the puzzle. But in all due time Montgomery County Police will figure it out.
anonymous

Washington, DC

#65 Feb 29, 2008
Jughead, your not right in the head and as for temper tamtum, you seem to know to much about what goes on in that woodshed.
Resident at Lanham Lane

Hilliard, OH

#66 Feb 29, 2008
Lee wrote:
Beat his little A** and make the parents pay for all the county money and resources wasted!
Alot of teens are kidnapped and raped in D.C. and this teen could have been kidnapped and cut up.
Resident at Lanham Lane

Hilliard, OH

#67 Feb 29, 2008
anonymous wrote:
Jughead, your not right in the head and as for temper tamtum, you seem to know to much about what goes on in that woodshed.
Hey anonymousdude,

Let us just say that the teen was taken from his home and sliced up and put in a sewer.
Resident at Lanham Lane

Hilliard, OH

#68 Feb 29, 2008
temper tantrum wrote:
jughead...lol..lol..you aint right...lol
Hey the teen was cut up and put in the sewer for the rats to eat and the rats are well fed.
Resident at Lanham Lane

Hilliard, OH

#69 Feb 29, 2008
ASH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you Susan 110%. If my child had been missing and was found I would never leave my childs side for awhile. I would not let him out of my sight for a long time. Something is very fishy with this story. The way the mother (emotionally & dramtically) reacted on TV after they found her son and then not ride with him to the hospital. Hello he is your son. This had to be an inside job. There are pieces missing in the puzzle. But in all due time Montgomery County Police will figure it out.
For Susan G and Ash,
The teen had to be cut up and put in a sewer in S.E. near the Ballou High School for the rats to eat him. Anyway, the rats enjoyed a nice meal.
Ash

Oxon Hill, MD

#70 Feb 29, 2008
Resident at Lanham Lane wrote:
<quoted text>
For Susan G and Ash,
The teen had to be cut up and put in a sewer in S.E. near the Ballou High School for the rats to eat him. Anyway, the rats enjoyed a nice meal.
Your comment is so pointless. Find something interesting to say. Susan & I speak the truth
Morgana

AOL

#72 Mar 2, 2008
What is the follow-up on this story. Surely by now someone has the "rest of the story." We have never heard anything...

Since: Jan 08

Vermillion, SD

#73 Mar 2, 2008
African from the Jungle wrote:
Only people from my race could make this shxt up...What is wrong with these american blacks? And then we see them on tv dancing around like a bunch of monkeys...
Hence why some whites think they are monkeys!

Since: Jan 08

Vermillion, SD

#74 Mar 2, 2008
Resident at Lanham Lane wrote:
<quoted text>
Alot of teens are kidnapped and raped in D.C. and this teen could have been kidnapped and cut up.
but he wasnt! instead he cried wolf, maybe he should be fed to the wolves instead, like the hungrey pack they are, prosecution lawyers!

Since: Oct 07

Marshall, VA

#75 Mar 2, 2008
Chris Robinson wrote:
<quoted text> but he wasnt! instead he cried wolf, maybe he should be fed to the wolves instead, like the hungrey pack they are, prosecution lawyers!
And we all know what happened to the little boy who cried wolf.

“"Knuckle Busting Fun!"”

Since: Nov 07

"DC" Where Else?

#76 Mar 2, 2008
African from the Jungle wrote:
Only people from my race could make this shxt up...What is wrong with these american blacks? And then we see them on tv dancing around like a bunch of monkeys...
They weren't Native Americans they were Africans!

The mother was happy that her child was not harmed.

No one knows what have happened there, but to me it seem that someone in the family most have owed someone money, a favor, etc.

It looks like the boy was going to be killed. Then the problem was resolve and the boy was returned.

The family will keep their mouth shut now, but the thugs that did this will continue with this kind of activity!

“ITS TIME TO ROOST !”

Since: Nov 07

Princess Anne, MD

#77 Mar 3, 2008
NateKnuckles wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't Native Americans they were Africans!
The mother was happy that her child was not harmed.
No one knows what have happened there, but to me it seem that someone in the family most have owed someone money, a favor, etc.
It looks like the boy was going to be killed. Then the problem was resolve and the boy was returned.
The family will keep their mouth shut now, but the thugs that did this will continue with this kind of activity!
I agree with you Nate..It baffels me how these nuts think this kid tied himself up and climbed into that space & NO WAY THE POLICE TRUELY CHECKED THE HOUSE!
Grace

Spotsylvania, VA

#78 Mar 3, 2008
This sounds very curious to me. Why was it over looked so many times?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell Sep 4 Dennis E Gannon 1
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1

Montgomery County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE