Dayton-area state trooper, wife found dead from carbon monoxide
Ohio authorities say a Highway Patrol trooper and his wife were killed by carbon monoxide from a portable generator they were apparently using after this week's ice storm caused a power outage.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.
“Uzi Does It”
Since: Nov 08
#1 Feb 3, 2011
Somebody finally figured out a way to do the "murder/suicide" thing right.
Add your comments below
|Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated:||Tue||Dilly||42|
|who is this deputy pig sealey?||Feb 17||All seeing eye||2|
|Dismembered remains brought to Ohio -||Feb 16||Old School the First||124|
|centerville suicide?||Feb 3||curious||1|
|Compare sentencing of Judge Steven Dankof vs. J...||Dec '16||seekerofinfo||1|
|Three indicted in assault, rape that left victi...||Dec '16||MookyBlaylock||1|
|Montgomery County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests...||Sep '16||Grayson||2|
Find what you want!
Search Montgomery County Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC