Midwest itching for electricity post-Ike

Midwest itching for electricity post-Ike

There are 1 comment on the Arizona Daily Sun story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Midwest itching for electricity post-Ike. In it, Arizona Daily Sun reports that:

Officials urged patience Wednesday on the part of Midwesterners waiting for power to be restored as crews worked feverishly to clean up the soggy mess left by the deadly remnants of Hurricane Ike over the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arizona Daily Sun.

MamaShooky

AOL

#1 Sep 20, 2008
This power outage has been just awful. Our house is without power and has been since last Sunday around 2 PM. We have had to get rid of all the food in our refrig/freezer and our upright freezer. We are praying that we will get our power back tomorrow like we have been promised all week. I just hope that we all keep our sanity until tomorrow. We are really counting on power by tomorrow.

Thanks to all of the DP&L workers doing those 24 hour shifts. God Bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bill Cosby Lawyers Say Prosecution Is Keeping B... 40 min thetruth 7
Montgomery County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Sep '16) May 25 First 3
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) Apr '17 Earner- 28
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: Mar '17 45631abc 50
who is this deputy pig sealey? Feb '17 All seeing eye 2
News Dismembered remains brought to Ohio - (Oct '16) Feb '17 Old School the First 124
centerville suicide? Feb '17 curious 1
More from around the web