Man guilty of stealing identity of de...

Man guilty of stealing identity of dead people

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Apr 20, 2007, titled Man guilty of stealing identity of dead people. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

“This has been a long time coming”

Mark D. Musselman, the mortgage broker accused of using the identities of recently dead people to obtain fraudulent mortgages and steal more than $1 million, was convicted of 48 felony counts Friday following a ... via Dayton Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

amazed

Dayton, OH

#1 Apr 23, 2007
HA! HA! HA! I smile every time I read this article... it's about darn time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... (Aug '14) Jun 3 Eric Cartman Auth... 4
News Dayton Police respond to a shooting at a church... Mar '16 The Old Cold Warr... 1
News Trammell's daughter pleads guilty to stealing $... (May '13) Feb '16 Carson for Jesus 4
News Two immigrants arrested for smuggling cocaine (Sep '15) Sep '15 The Duke of Hazard 2
woman murdered in 1970s marlatt (Jun '09) Aug '15 cindy 3
Paul E. Dutton III is a thief! (Mar '15) Aug '15 Victim also 2
News Ohio battle over traffic cameras heats up again (Jul '15) Jul '15 xxxrayted 4
More from around the web