Dog rescue groups are begging for supplies

There are 4 comments on the Apr 7, 2012, Dayton Daily News story titled Dog rescue groups are begging for supplies. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

DogGone Pet Adoptions a is a "no-kill senior animal care facility and 501 organization with the purpose of finding a forever or foster home for our adoptable and senior pets by matching them with a companion family." D.R.E.A.M. is a network of folks concerned about the overpopulation of pets that offers financial assistance with canine spay and ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

please help

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2012
I think every pet lover should help out animals are a gift from god and deserves to be treated that way they will always cheer you up when you are down protect your home and will always be their for you. Thats why they are mans best friend . Don't stop the cycle of love please help and please give a homeless pet a home the gift you get from a loving pet is priceless.thanks.
jus peachy

Middletown, OH

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Well maybe preble county's would actually get donations if the woman who runs it wasn't so rude and nasty, I have adopted, volunteered, and even brought in a dog I found and she is so nasty to me I don't know how anyone adopts anything from Eaton. She acts like she has a personal vendetta against everyone who goes in there even if you want to rescue an animal. Its ridiculous how she acts and I know I'm not the only one who has complained about her. I won't donate any more of my hard earned money up there until they have someone running that place that doesn't act like a menopausal pitt bull.
dumb

Naperville, IL

#3 Apr 23, 2012
That makes sense..... let the animals starve because the lady is a bitch..... grow sum ballz and ask her wtf her problem is.... maybe that will fix the problem..... that has nothing to do with feeding or helping animals in need.
why be rude

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 23, 2012
If the lady is rude she should get fired. If fireing her would save 1 dogs life its well worth it don't bring your home life to work. Please please help those wonderful animals. Remember she's rude not the animals be the better person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Mar 29 Noel Nosirrah 9
Paul E. Dutton III is a thief! Mar '15 Victim 1
News Fetus dies after woman is beaten, left on stree... Jan '15 Akingu 2
News Dayton man formally charged with shooting wife Jan '15 Akingu 1
News Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dennis E Gannon 1
News Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting (Jul '14) Jul '14 Net Nut 2
More from around the web