Board to monitor Lima police

May 24, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

Two years after a police shooting called into question Lima police's treatment of African-Americans, a citizens review board is being assembled to examine allegations of racial profiling, excessive force, and other forms of misconduct in the justice system.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2010
Billy Ray Delaney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

........and let all the whining about how blacks are mistreated begin.......just don't forget to mention you usually bring it on yourself.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

I wish they would do this in my state... Cops get away with alot of crimes...
Billy Ray Delaney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

exconservative wrote:
I wish they would do this in my state... Cops get away with alot of crimes...
Everyone hates on cops til they need their help....then they change their tune.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Billy Ray Delaney wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone hates on cops til they need their help....then they change their tune.
Cops never help anyone. They always show up after the fact... There are good cops who do help citizens in need sometimes. That is their job but they really thrive on hurting people.
Billy Ray Delaney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

exconservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops never help anyone. They always show up after the fact... There are good cops who do help citizens in need sometimes. That is their job but they really thrive on hurting people.
I suppose you are one of these bastards that don't think drug dealers and people who raise kids around drugs shouldn't be accountable....
Billy Ray Delaney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

I meant should be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

Billy Ray Delaney wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you are one of these bastards that don't think drug dealers and people who raise kids around drugs shouldn't be accountable....
Do you like to take someones kid away from them for smoking pot? You like to make money off the illegal drug trade? You and your conservative brethren are way out there. So far out there the Democrats will prevail in the next election. I hope.
Billy Ray Delaney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2010

exconservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like to take someones kid away from them for smoking pot? You like to make money off the illegal drug trade? You and your conservative brethren are way out there. So far out there the Democrats will prevail in the next election. I hope.
Its not the pot use that I worry about. Its heavier drugs that leads to people mistreating the kids and the drug DEALING that leads to violence which can affect kids...like in this case.
joistk

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

It seems like every thing they (police) do is justified.except for the few that get FIRED for not revealing something on their application,
alan stubblefield

South Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Its not bt blacks or whites being mistreated its bt ethnic groups being targeted bt where they live n where they are seen at its a stereotype ,blacks are abused during these procedures n locked up for a lifetyme basically n its ridiculous.
Billy Ray Delaney

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

No....it is certain groups using their 'status' as an excuse to try to get away with things....and when it doesn't work.....they play the race card....then to compound things....you have clowns like Jackson and Sharpton telling folks this behavior is acceptable.....now that is ridiculous.
cassdizzle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

The police around lima suck balls! Billy you must be a cop. They ruin ppls lives and love it while they go snort the coke from their drug raids!
AAMEETING12P

North Ridgeville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2010

Billy has ta b a cop Dude... he seems like a racist to me too.... those damn baby boomers think its still the 60s!! Racist cop leads to racist people.
cmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

AAMEETING12P wrote:
Billy has ta b a cop Dude... he seems like a racist to me too.... those damn baby boomers think its still the 60s!! Racist cop leads to racist people.
yea he is a cop or a wanna be,he is small minded and must also not be a sinner every one breaks the law if they say they don't they are a liar! He might be one of those dudes who sits with the police scanner on all day and calls the cops for stupid stuff like kids walking in his yard he prob has a truck with bumper stickers that support the police and one of those fbi hats from wallmart. This dude has every episode of cops and even the cops get sick of him because even they know he is a waste of time. He has a german shepard mix and lights on his truck as well I can smell this type from a mile away he prob colllects disability and his dream is being a cop lol.
Billy Ray Delaney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

I can assure you I am not a cop...lol...and I have been in trouble with the law...difference is I took my punishment like a man and didnt blame the establishment...as far as being racist...i am a white man with black friends and family members...as far as me being a baby boomer...i am 31 years old sorry...and as far as listening to the scanner, I dont own one and never will...and ive never called the cops on anyone...and disability...lol...i work 6 days a week to support my wife and 2 kids.....one more thing.....the screen name 'cmoney' makes you sound like a retard.....because you are probably broke as hell i'm sure.
cmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Naw I work at dana sorry to break your heart
cmoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

Lol billy ray has spoken the topix God praise billy ray
Billy Ray Delaney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2010

.......oh and I have a pug/terrier mix.......not a german shepard.
JUDGE WARREN

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

You like that flat face now don't ya billy? If I sit on your face will you lick my hole dry? Please billy? I hear your quite good at it. I remember your case billy. Back it 91, sexual misconduct with a minor.. oh and boy did you take your punishment... mmmm I still remember how you taste billy.. I can't wait until the next time you cum thru my court room.. mmmmm. This has been another friendly service announcement from your sometime too friendly (wink wink) great judge warren.
Billy Ray Delaney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Too bad in '91 I was eleven years old so your memory is incorrect.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug 12 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
Trotwood apartments to get $4 million in upgrades (Jan '14) Jan '14 Just Me 2

Search the Montgomery County Forum:
•••