PETA compares eating animals to baby ...

PETA compares eating animals to baby killed in microwave

There are 6 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from May 19, 2011, titled PETA compares eating animals to baby killed in microwave. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Sparking outrage before it's been unveiled, a new People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals billboard in the Dayton area will compare the China Arnold murder case to the cooking of animals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

PETA

United States

#1 May 19, 2011
Someone needs to shut PETA up. Those people are distasteful, disrespectful, and disgraceful. I wish they were all eaten by animals.
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

#2 May 19, 2011
This billboard is in very bad taste, and very insensitive.
They push their vegan philosophy with a religiousity that borders on insanity, imagining themselves to be very moral indeed.
In fact, God has given man permission to eat meat. It doesn't get any more moral than that.
PETA

United States

#3 May 19, 2011
Word up! You just hit the nail on the head, friend.

“I am quiet until I'm not.”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 19, 2011
PETA has really gone overboard here.

I do understand that it takes RADICALS to get your attention, but this is way over the top.

PETA gives animal lovers a bad name I think.
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

#5 May 19, 2011
ponytailGRL wrote:
PETA has really gone overboard here.
I do understand that it takes RADICALS to get your attention, but this is way over the top.
PETA gives animal lovers a bad name I think.
They are also uber hypocrites, since they euthanize animals brought to their shelters.
The Old Cold Warrior

Newtown, PA

#7 May 19, 2011
In my time, I have sort of dined on some pretty big pigs, they getting a pretty good deal, when I'd feed 'em and breed 'em, buying their drinks, drugs and meals, before making them squeal. Some of them were smelly below their bellies, but became sweet, after they opened their mouths and started sucking and slobbering all over my man meat...doing Monica jobs for me like a BJB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for old friend, Ke in Marlowe Sep '17 Pam 1
Bellaire avenue (Jul '17) Jul '17 Curious 1
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: (Feb '17) Jul '17 Oogle 54
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Jun '17 willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
News Bill Cosby Lawyers Say Prosecution Is Keeping B... (May '17) Jun '17 Savant 36
Montgomery County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Sep '16) May '17 First 3
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) Apr '17 Earner- 28
More from around the web