Former Ohio Attorney General fights f...

Former Ohio Attorney General fights for new trial for Gillispie

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Jul 8, 2009, titled Former Ohio Attorney General fights for new trial for Gillispie. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

Attorneys for Roger Dean Gillispie, twice convicted of raping three women in August 1988, took his fight for a third trial to the Ohio 2nd District Court of Appeals on Tuesday, June 7. Former Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro, representing Gillispie along with the Ohio Innocence Project, asked judges James Brogan, Mike Fain and Jeffrey E. Froelich to ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Canal Winchester, OH

#1 Jul 13, 2009
You know that if someone denies they are guilty and spend 17 years in prision, obviously they are not guilty. Just reading the story shows injustice and why so many Americans do not believe in the justice system. Why no evidence, why did the police department lose the evidence, why do these judges not question that? I am not a judge, have no law background, but am not ignorant to facts that have been presented over and over again. If there was justice in this Country, then maybe, just maybe, judges, and prosicutors would not be paid off to make innocent people look guilty just to save their careers or dignity. But, this shows a true lack of dignity of all involved holding an innocent man in prision. This is appalling. When will these people of power be treated in they same way as they treat innocent humans? But, as they all say, things come around, I hope these judges and prosicutors are ready when things come down on them, maybe they will be put in prison..........for no reason!!! Justice would then be served!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Person of interest in Niqui McCown case found dead (Feb '10) Feb 19 wilbertchambers65 4
Looking for old friend, Ke in Marlowe Sep '17 Pam 1
Bellaire avenue (Jul '17) Jul '17 Curious 1
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: (Feb '17) Jul '17 Oogle 54
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Jun '17 willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
News Bill Cosby Lawyers Say Prosecution Is Keeping B... (May '17) Jun '17 Savant 36
Montgomery County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Sep '16) May '17 First 3