Key questions in Kylen English's death

Jul 29, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Dayton Daily News

Q: What role is the Department of Justice playing in the case? A: The Department of Justice Community Relations Service has provided a mediator to speak with members of the community to hear how they perceive the police department.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2011
Leon Harrison

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Are any or many of these Kylen English fans, friends or kin disabled or otherwise unable to work, unemployed or unemployable, except when it comes to doing something enjoyable? It takes more energy, enthusiasm, energy and time than I have, to do all that walking and talking and squawking that I see on my TV screen, during the evening news. We hear, read about and see Kylen English demonstrators and protesters marching, and having some old-fashioned victim fun under the hot summer sun, whining in the sunshine as they walk and talk and squawk, walking with feet across hot asphalt and concrete, upon street and sidewalks between the Salem Avenue bridge and the Dayton City Building, gathering to stand and sweat and pester politicians and police, competing in an outrage and compassion contest for the cameras and the press. By the way, have they been keeping Raleigh Trammel away? I bet that is hard to do while they yell and tell and boohoo. Have they told him to shut up and either go or stay away? Is he mentioned or does he get any media attention. If some of those unemployed marchers could and would expend similar efforts, energy and enthusiam in looking for work, or even doing it outide in this summer heat, it would be neat and they could really compete, while doing something useful too.
Wiser Now

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Leon Harrison wrote:
Are any or many of these Kylen English fans, friends or kin disabled or otherwise unable to work, unemployed or unemployable, except when it comes to doing something enjoyable? It takes more energy, enthusiasm, energy and time than I have, to do all that walking and talking and squawking that I see on my TV screen, during the evening news. We hear, read about and see Kylen English demonstrators and protesters marching, and having some old-fashioned victim fun under the hot summer sun, whining in the sunshine as they walk and talk and squawk, walking with feet across hot asphalt and concrete, upon street and sidewalks between the Salem Avenue bridge and the Dayton City Building, gathering to stand and sweat and pester politicians and police, competing in an outrage and compassion contest for the cameras and the press. By the way, have they been keeping Raleigh Trammel away? I bet that is hard to do while they yell and tell and boohoo. Have they told him to shut up and either go or stay away? Is he mentioned or does he get any media attention. If some of those unemployed marchers could and would expend similar efforts, energy and enthusiam in looking for work, or even doing it outide in this summer heat, it would be neat and they could really compete, while doing something useful too.
Your a racist
evil conservative

Johnstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2011

Wiser Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a racist
and "your" harvey/masterofconcretepourers

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••