Person of interest in Niqui McCown case found dead

Feb 6, 2010 Full story: Palladium-Item

Richmond police officials on Wednesday said it's too early to tell if the death of Thomas L. Swint in Alabama will have any impact on the disappearance case of Marilyn 'Niqui' McCown.

Full Story
smoke - mirrors

Dayton, OH

#1 Feb 10, 2010
I wonder if Swint was involved with the "Brooke" case.I think she was a local DJ and was found dead in her "Meadows of Catalpa" apartment.
smoke - mirrors

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2010
I also heard that Maj.Eric Wilson may have been living with Officer Tommy Swint at the time of the murder! Wilson is a Trotwood officer and was friends with Tommy Swint along with chief Pope. This is probably being looked at by the FBI.

I am wondering what Wilson knew(if anything)and when he knew it. If in fact he was a room mate he may be able to shed some light on the whole investigation! I'm sure the authorities would want to speak with him.
smoke - mirrors

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 14, 2010
I am sorry..I think I should have stated captain instead of major in reference to Eric Wilson on Trotwood PD. Well..He may soon be a major at the local Salvation army!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fetus dies after woman is beaten, left on stree... Jan 26 Akingu 3
Dayton man formally charged with shooting wife Jan 21 Akingu 1
Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell Sep '14 Dennis E Gannon 1
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting (Jul '14) Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer (Jun '14) Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... (Apr '14) Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web