Speeding tickets issued in Dayton soar

Apr 9, 2013 Read more: WHIOTV

Traffic enforcement cameras monitor traffic along Smithville Road in Dayton. More than 150 speeding tickets a day or six an hour were issued last year by the Dayton Police Department.

Read more
Fan of Leon The Man

Oxford, OH

#1 Apr 9, 2013
I remember and frown, when it cost me $149 for a night on the town. It is a fact. I will not be back. I had my HHR car towed away from a bar. Then had to hire a cab, with an illegal black immigrant who blabbed and didn't know his way around Dayton town; it got sweeter and sweeter, him running up that meter. Then, I had to wait and pay to get my HHR car and drive it away. This may have been funny, me wasting and them taking all of this money. But, on weekend nights, they want to see us nice white prosperous suburbanites!
Simon Simmons

Agawam, MA

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
I remember and frown, when it cost me $149 for a night on the town. It is a fact. I will not be back. I had my HHR car towed away from a bar. Then had to hire a cab, with an illegal black immigrant who blabbed and didn't know his way around Dayton town; it got sweeter and sweeter, him running up that meter. Then, I had to wait and pay to get my HHR car and drive it away. This may have been funny, me wasting and them taking all of this money. But, on weekend nights, they want to see us nice white prosperous suburbanites!
Speeding ticket, so that is how the cops caught up with your child molesting ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced (Sep '08) Mar 29 Noel Nosirrah 9
Paul E. Dutton III is a thief! Mar '15 Victim 1
News Fetus dies after woman is beaten, left on stree... Jan '15 Akingu 2
News Dayton man formally charged with shooting wife Jan '15 Akingu 1
News Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell (Sep '14) Sep '14 Dennis E Gannon 1
News Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
News Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting (Jul '14) Jul '14 Net Nut 2
More from around the web