Ohio microwave-baby mom to be sentenced

Sep 8, 2008 Full story: KWWL-TV Waterloo 6

Plane crash injures two in Wisconsin Falcons draw national attention This Friday will be the first home football game for A-P after the May 25th tornado.

Full Story

Since: Jul 08

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Why didn't she get the death penalty?
LISA TAYLOR

Stockton, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2008
I BELIEVE SHE WAS GOING THROUGH POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED WHAT GOES THROUGH YOUR HEAD DURING THAT TIME
LISA TAYLOR

Stockton, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2008
I Believe she was going through post-partum depression you would be surprised what your head goes through during that time.
just me

Gainesboro, TN

#4 Sep 19, 2008
LISA TAYLOR wrote:
I Believe she was going through post-partum depression you would be surprised what your head goes through during that time.
I don't believe that is any kind of excuse for what she did to her baby. Really, who microwaves their kid for cryin out loud?
Ashley

Anaheim, CA

#5 Sep 20, 2008
China didn't microwave Paris. Her baby's father got her so drunk she passed out so that he could sell drugs out of her house, which she would not allow. His sister was there also with her two sons, the oldest of which is in custody in juvenile right now for putting an animal in the microwave. Come on people, put two and two together. There will be a 3rd trial because of extreme misconduct from the dayton police department. The whole thing was botched from the begining if you ask me. Why aren't the father and his sister being held accountable for their actions or lack thereof, let alone the boy who's brother told the police that he did it. China wanted a girl more than anything and I can't imagine that she would put her baby in the microwave. For what? It doesn't make sense. If DPD would take more interest in the actual welfare of their citizens instead of the media, maybe this town wouldn't be turning into the poo hole that it is.

Since: Jul 08

Dayton, OH

#6 Oct 13, 2008
Oh, so its the cops fault that unemployed lazy people living in the projects microwave their babies?

If China Arnold knew her child's father was a dope dealer, why didn't she throw him out? Oh yeah, cuz she liked the money!

There ain't gonna be no third trial. China Arnold is going where she belongs-to prison. She can kiss her freedom, and her microwave good bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell Sep '14 Dennis E Gannon 1
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... (Apr '14) Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1

Montgomery County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE