Pit Bulls Seized in Raids Killed in O...

Pit Bulls Seized in Raids Killed in Ohio

There are 6 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 27, 2007, titled Pit Bulls Seized in Raids Killed in Ohio . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

A dozen pit bull terriers seized in police raids have been put to death because of fears the dogs would attack employees caring for them at an animal shelter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

amanda human

Byron Center, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2007
they are stupid 4 killing
thedogs
Joe the cop

Delaware, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2007
amanda human wrote:
they are stupid 4 killing
thedogs
You have no clue what you are talking about. The dogs were not viable candidates for rehabilitation and were nothing but killing machines, not to mention banned in Dayton, Ohio.
amazed

Dayton, OH

#3 Apr 23, 2007
"mental note to self" -- next time there are 12 uncontrollable pitbulls in Dayton, send them to Amanda in Grand Rapids. She will evidently be happy to invite them into her home.
Katie

Franklin, OH

#4 Dec 25, 2007
I would just like to inform you that Pit's aren't illegal in DAYTON!! They are perfectly fine
Tan

Mason, OH

#5 Oct 13, 2008
But the insurance that the owners MUST carry for $100,000 must hurt.
That, plus the registration, vaccines the must have and the SECURE (someone explain this word to pit owners) containment so it does not run loose like the fur covered raptor it is, damaging all in it's wake.

I've never see a 'Man's Best Friend" cause such misery as this monster.
It's not a dog, It's hate on four legs.
saraismommy

Santa Ana, CA

#6 Dec 10, 2008
hmmm... sounds more like hate on 2 legs! not all pit bulls are as evil as their owners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bellaire avenue Jul 20 Curious 1
News Gallia deputies discover body - 2:06 am updated: Jul 4 Oogle 54
News Man who died after breaking out police car wind... (Jul '11) Jun '17 willbeatyoazzinpe... 12
News Bill Cosby Lawyers Say Prosecution Is Keeping B... Jun '17 Savant 36
Montgomery County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Sep '16) May '17 First 3
News Local rapper denies his group, Diamond Cut, is ... (May '08) Apr '17 Earner- 28
who is this deputy pig sealey? Feb '17 All seeing eye 2
More from around the web