Ohio election officials fired over voting hours sue to get jobs back

Sep 10, 2012 Full story: Reuters 44

Two Ohio election officials fired for trying to extend voting in the final weekend before the November election in their county that includes Democratic-leaning Dayton, filed a federal lawsuit Monday seeking restoration to their former positions.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#24 Sep 11, 2012
FLASH: THIS JUST IN......GAS PRICES IN AMERICA ARE DUE TO COME DOWN IN LATE NOVEMBERS........or as soon as Obama quits creating shortages by constantly campaigning in AF-1. The refineries are having a hard time keeping up.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#25 Sep 11, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
I'm much more worried over military votes being counted...I don't trust any voice-vote demoRats.
Yeah, I'll bet you're really worried. Guffaw, guffaw, guffaw....
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#27 Sep 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>film at eleven........waving to the reporters on way to Paris fund raiser........what a life. The Presidency must be a union job.
I'm glad the FOX reporters were there on the tarmac, waving to the president who spent some time meeting with some of the surviving family members of WTC and at Arlington Va. before heading BACK to the white house.

Poor teabagger.

Paris

#29 Sep 11, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad the FOX reporters were there on the tarmac, waving to the president who spent some time meeting with some of the surviving family members of WTC and at Arlington Va. before heading BACK to the white house.
Poor teabagger.
He does like his photo ops.......

Paris

#30 Sep 11, 2012
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'll bet you're really worried. Guffaw, guffaw, guffaw....
Marc A. Thiessen
Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?
By Marc A. Thiessen, Published: September 10The Washington Post
President Obama is touting his foreign policy experience on the campaign trail, but startling new statistics suggest that national security has not necessarily been the personal priority the president makes it out to be. It turns out that more than half the time, the commander in chief does not attend his daily intelligence meeting.

This isn’t the first time a Government Accountability Institute study has caused controversy. In July, a GAI analysis of President Obama’s calendar found that the president has spent just 412 hours in economic meetings of any kind throughout his presidency versus the over 600 hours he’s spent golfing.
"The numbers are the numbers," says Peter Schweizer. "We just investigate the facts and report them. Citizens will interpret what they mean for themselves."
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#32 Sep 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Marc A. Thiessen
Why is Obama skipping more than half of his daily intelligence meetings?
By Marc A. Thiessen, Published: September 10The Washington Post
President Obama is touting his foreign policy experience on the campaign trail, but startling new statistics suggest that national security has not necessarily been the personal priority the president makes it out to be. It turns out that more than half the time, the commander in chief does not attend his daily intelligence meeting.
This isn’t the first time a Government Accountability Institute study has caused controversy. In July, a GAI analysis of President Obama’s calendar found that the president has spent just 412 hours in economic meetings of any kind throughout his presidency versus the over 600 hours he’s spent golfing.
"The numbers are the numbers," says Peter Schweizer. "We just investigate the facts and report them. Citizens will interpret what they mean for themselves."
And the point here is ???????

IS he the first presient to play golf?
What are the golf vs. economy numbers for other elected congressional members?
How many daily intelligence briefings did other presidents miss?
When he misses an intelligence briefing does he send someone else to the meeting?

And why did ou post this unintersting pile of numbers you have no idea what they mean on 44 threads here on Topix?
Aren't yhou the guy who invented "dumbospamming"?

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#33 Sep 11, 2012
The Laughing Lobotomy spamming here with his Le Jimbo avatar wrote:
<quoted text>68% OF THE MILITARY ARE VOTING FOR ROMNEY......that is if we can get their votes to count........not like in 08 where they were negated by liberal ploys.
Veterans? Maybe, especially veterans over 60.

Active military? Not so much...

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/29/milit...

It's a different day, Laughing Lobotomy.

Paris

#34 Sep 11, 2012
Outta Luck wrote:
<quoted text>
And the point here is ???????
IS he the first presient to play golf?
What are the golf vs. economy numbers for other elected congressional members?
How many daily intelligence briefings did other presidents miss?
When he misses an intelligence briefing does he send someone else to the meeting?
And why did ou post this unintersting pile of numbers you have no idea what they mean on 44 threads here on Topix?
Aren't yhou the guy who invented "dumbospamming"?
your diversion is noted........

I am no different than Obama and Soros on the media matters outlets posting the same chit through their bought and paid for media hacks, pundits and internet sights.....if you don't like the competition get out of the kitchen.
Seth Adams

AOL

#35 Sep 11, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
The modern military includes many Obama supporters. Times have changed.
Veterans at the VFW Hall might be old time Republicans, but today is a new day.
A lot of people agree with you that self loathing is the only possible motivation for choosing Obama over Romney.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#36 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
What "ploys"?
They never restricted any votes as the teabaggers are wanting to do now.
Al Gores team attempted to stop thousands of military votes in Florida because they didn't have a postmark before the voting deadline. Most of them were on ships or places that didn't HAVE a post office.

Buy the book and read it yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/At-Any-Cost-Tried-Elect...

Now the slob wants only a popular vote, no electroal college. Which means of course, the ghetto cities will run the country.

Never again.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#37 Sep 11, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gores team attempted to stop thousands of military votes in Florida because they didn't have a postmark before the voting deadline. Most of them were on ships or places that didn't HAVE a post office.
Buy the book and read it yourself.
http://www.amazon.com/At-Any-Cost-Tried-Elect...
Now the slob wants only a popular vote, no electoral college. Which means of course, the ghetto cities will run the country.
Never again.
Written by who?

Bill Sammon

The managing editor and V.P. of FOX.
Corespondent for the Washington Times.
Correspondent for the Washington Examiner.

He is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: At Any Cost: How Al Gore Tried to Steal the Election; Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism from Inside the White House; Misunderestimated: The President Battles Terrorism, Media Bias and the Bush Haters; and Strategery: How George W. Bush Is Defeating Terrorists, Outwitting Democrats, and Confounding the Mainstream Media.

Buy the book?

No thanks.

The wife buy's Charmin at Costco.
Dane T

AOL

#38 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Written by who?
Bill Sammon
He is the author of four New York Times bestsellers: At Any Cost: How Al Gore Tried to Steal the Election; Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism from Inside the White House; Misunderestimated: The President Battles Terrorism, Media Bias and the Bush Haters; and Strategery: How George W. Bush Is Defeating Terrorists, Outwitting Democrats, and Confounding the Mainstream Media.
Buy the book?
No thanks.
One American Diplomat Murdered...
Our Embassy's attacked in Libya and Egypt after The Obama spent millions of our money backing the islamist extremists revolution. Is Obama nuts or is he just completely incompetent? Either way he MUST be defeated in November.

Romney/Ryan 2012..America deseves better than Obama. Way better.
NoLiberalUtopia

Rochester, MN

#39 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank you FOX for that "update".
Next hourly update:
Obama spent 411 hours in economic meetings, 601 hours on golf course.
Democratic Party Platform Includes Abortion, Same-Sex 'Marriage,' While Excluding God

Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/democrat...

Since: Dec 07

Murchison, TX

#40 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Written by who?
Bill Sammon
Buy the book?
No thanks.
We guess you have trouble with the truth. Sorry 'bout that. Send big Al more money for his global warming scam. He's down to his last 500 million.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#41 Sep 12, 2012
Dane T wrote:
<quoted text>
One American Diplomat Murdered...
Our Embassy's attacked in Libya and Egypt after The Obama spent millions of our money backing the islamist extremists revolution. Is Obama nuts or is he just completely incompetent? Either way he MUST be defeated in November.
Romney/Ryan 2012..America deseves better than Obama. Way better.

No, you're the one who is nuts or stupid.

Mitt Romney sharply criticized President Barack Obama's response to attacks on the United States Embassy in Egypt and the U.S. Consulate in Libya, accusing him of sympathizing with those who carried out the attacks.

Romney was referring to a statement issued by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo that apologized for an obscure anti-Muslim film being distributed by an Israeli-American real estate developer that prompted the protests Tuesday.

An unnamed Obama administration official later disavowed that apology to Politico's Byron Tau, saying it "does not reflect the views of the U.S. government."

Poor teabagger.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#42 Sep 12, 2012
NoLiberalUtopia wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Party Platform Includes Abortion, Same-Sex 'Marriage,' While Excluding God
God shouldn't be in anyone's platform.
Unless you're a teabagger then you have someone to blame when your decision backfires.

"I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me,'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me,'George go and end the tyranny in Iraq,' and I did."

And "now again", Mr Bush is quoted as telling the two, "I feel God's words coming to me:'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God, I'm gonna do it."

Why do god's words always agree with the person's actions?

Because their LYING.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#43 Sep 12, 2012
NoLiberalUtopia wrote:
<quoted text>
The republicans have same-sex marriage in their platform:

Defending Marriage Against An Activist Judiciary (Top)

A serious threat to our country’s constitutional order, perhaps even more dangerous than presidential malfeasance, is an activist judiciary, in which some judges usurp the powers reserved to other branches of government. A blatant example has been the court-ordered redefinition of marriage in several States. This is more than a matter of warring legal concepts and ideals. It is an assault on the foundations of our society, challenging the institution which, for thousands of years in virtually every civilization, has been entrusted with the rearing of children and the transmission of cultural values

The republicans have abortion in there too:

Faithful to the “self-evident” truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children. We oppose using public revenues to promote or perform abortion or fund organizations which perform or advocate it and will not fund or subsidize health care which includes abortion coverage. We support the appointment of judges who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of innocent human life. We oppose the non-consensual withholding or withdrawal of care or treatment, including food and water, from people with disabilities, including newborns, as well as the elderly and infirm, just as we oppose active and passive euthanasia and assisted suicide.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#45 Sep 12, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
We guess you have trouble with the truth. Sorry 'bout that. Send big Al more money for his global warming scam. He's down to his last 500 million.
I have no trouble with the truth.

When teabaggers post some I'll be the first one to agree.

Your first step should be:

Turn off FOX.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#46 Sep 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I have no trouble with the truth.
When teabaggers post some I'll be the first one to agree.
Your first step should be:
Turn off FOX.
Then you would agree with these facts:

The national debt is now over $16 TRILLION
Unemployment is over 8%
There has not been one budget passsed during Obamas entire presidency, not one. A first in history.
More people are on walfare now than 4 years ago.
Gas prices are over $4.
Dane T

AOL

#47 Sep 12, 2012
<quoted text>
No, you're the one who is nuts or stupid.
Mitt Romney sharply criticized President Barack Obama's response to attacks on the United States Embassy in Egypt and the U.S. Consulate in Libya, accusing him of sympathizing with those who carried out the attacks.
Romney was referring to a statement issued by the U.S. Embassy in Cairo that apologized for an obscure anti-Muslim film being distributed by an Israeli-American real estate developer that prompted the protests Tuesday.
An unnamed Obama administration official later disavowed that apology to Politico's Byron Tau, saying it "does not reflect the views of the U.S. government."
Poor teabagger.
Sadly, our Libyan Ambassador was killed with a weapon Obama gave the Islamic thugs. Obama will continue to campaign without pause. It's all about him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell Sep 4 Dennis E Gannon 1
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••