Ohio election officials fired over voting hours sue to get jobs back

Sep 10, 2012 Full story: Reuters 44

Two Ohio election officials fired for trying to extend voting in the final weekend before the November election in their county that includes Democratic-leaning Dayton, filed a federal lawsuit Monday seeking restoration to their former positions.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I'm much more worried over military votes being counted...I don't trust any voice-vote demoRats.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Democrats are the party of "SUE".
I don't know how successful they will be when all the really good Jewish lawyers desert the democrats after finding out that democrats hate Israel vehemently at the democrat national convention.
I wouldn't do a """GOD" "" damned thing for a democrat.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#3 Sep 11, 2012
JohnInLa wrote:
I'm much more worried over military votes being counted...I don't trust any voice-vote demoRats.
The modern military includes many Obama supporters. Times have changed.

Veterans at the VFW Hall might be old time Republicans, but today is a new day.
dems jacking off

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 11, 2012
dems, whining and crying

and squealing
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Ritchie said he and Lieberman followed the directive to set minimum early voting hours and were extending voting on the weekend during the same hours open during the 2012 Ohio primary and the 2008 presidential election.

Ohio is a key battleground state in the November 6 presidential election and enacted bipartisan changes in 2005 after long lines had plagued polling stations during the election a year earlier. Early voting begins October 2.

This election is going to be a mess.

Teabaggers are doing the same crap all over the country.

Fixing problems that don't exist and screwing up the ones that do.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#6 Sep 11, 2012
Voting 3,4,5 months before the election, no ID required at all, letting local officials decided when and how long you should be able to vote. ACORN lives.
Gravediggers

United States

#8 Sep 11, 2012
too bad 'white men' Obama and democrats have made you the target.(it's republican white males who are evil, democrat whites are good!)

EXCELLENT ARTICLE:
http://pjmedia.com/victordavishanson/everyone...

The attack on white males:

Louise Lucas, a Virginia Democrat state senator:“What I am saying to you is Mitt Romney, he’s speaking to a segment of the population, who does not like to see people other than a white man in a White House or any other elected position.”

Democrat Harry Reid:“the day after the election 17 angry old white men will wake up and realize they just bought the country.”

Radio host Richard Fowler joked to Bill Press that the Republican National Convention was “pale, stale, and male.” Press chimed up that they were “old farts.”

on MSNBC Melissa Harris-Perry attacked Paul Ryan as a “wealthy white man.”(ofcourse she makes more money than Ryan!)

NBC host Brian Williams (and boring white guy host) asked Mitt Romney whether he would pick as his VP candidate another “incredibly boring white guy.”

Chris Rock referencing 4th of July as “white people’s independence day”)

Joe Biden saying to the Congressional Black Caucus “put y’all back in chains”

and Obama's Attorney General, Eric Holder talking about "my people" instead of ALL people.

BUT, DEMOCRAT (and white guy) Majority Leader Harry Reid gets away with calling Barack Obama:
a light-skinned Negro who talked like a white

and on the other hand:

But, DEMOCRAT (and white guy) Vice President Joe Biden can say Barack Obama was a “clean” black and a “nice-looking guy.”

Get out and VOTE NOVEMBER 6th and pass on this article- on the racial divide caused by DEMONcRATS against white men: your father, your brother, your husband, your son.

Don't allow this to happen. OUT WITH DEMONcRATS in 2012. Get to the polls. Stop this racial polarization-agitation by Obama and the DEMONcRATS

PRESIDENT OBAMA HAS DIVIDED THIS NATION, NOT UNITED THIS NATION!

DEMONcRATS DEMONIZATION
"wealthy white men”
“old white males”

Location hidden

#9 Sep 11, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
The modern military includes many Obama supporters. Times have changed.
Veterans at the VFW Hall might be old time Republicans, but today is a new day.
68% OF THE MILITARY ARE VOTING FOR ROMNEY......that is if we can get their votes to count........not like in 08 where they were negated by liberal ploys.

Location hidden

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
Ritchie said he and Lieberman followed the directive to set minimum early voting hours and were extending voting on the weekend during the same hours open during the 2012 Ohio primary and the 2008 presidential election.
Ohio is a key battleground state in the November 6 presidential election and enacted bipartisan changes in 2005 after long lines had plagued polling stations during the election a year earlier. Early voting begins October 2.
This election is going to be a mess.
Teabaggers are doing the same crap all over the country.
Fixing problems that don't exist and screwing up the ones that do.
LIBERALS NEVER WIN ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD……..

Ohio election officials fired over voting hours sue to get jobs back
Full story: Reuters
Two Ohio election officials fired for trying to extend voting in the final weekend before the November election in their county that includes Democratic-leaning Dayton, filed a federal lawsuit Monday seeking restoration to their former positions.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>LIBERALS NEVER WIN ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD……..
"LIBERALS NEVER WIN ON A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD…….".

Then why are teabaggers cutting voting hours?

Didn't teabaggers want every vote counted or just theirs?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>68% OF THE MILITARY ARE VOTING FOR ROMNEY......that is if we can get their votes to count........not like in 08 where they were negated by liberal ploys.
What "ploys"?

They never restricted any votes as the teabaggers are wanting to do now.

Location hidden

#14 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
What "ploys"?
They never restricted any votes as the teabaggers are wanting to do now.
sorry to disappoint you cupcake, Ohio did not send their absentee ballots out in time to get them back by the dead line........you know with your liberal govenor and all....one of the reasons he was replaced with a republican in 2010. The state finally has a chance of survival.
over50luv

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Sep 11, 2012
-----www.over50luv.com----- was founded to help 50 plus singles in search of their romance. if you're part of the 50-plus-age group and you're looking for love again,-----www.over50luv.com-- --- is here to help!
BabyboomerKiss

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Sep 11, 2012
seeking for over 50+ years old of seniors&#65311; they are well educated, successful, and young at heart!------ www.babyboomerkiss.com ----focuses on u-s-e-r-s over 50plus. It is a perfect dating place for baby boomers and 50+ seniors to meet activities partners, travel companions or your dream lover! Worthy a try.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#18 Sep 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text> sorry to disappoint you cupcake, Ohio did not send their absentee ballots out in time to get them back by the dead line........you know with your liberal govenor and all....one of the reasons he was replaced with a republican in 2010. The state finally has a chance of survival.
What does that have to do with restricting voting hours?
In that instance, wouldn't want to EXTEND them?
Possibly?
Unless you're a teabagger.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#19 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Possibly?
Good point. As long as you don't need any form of ID, you really should be able to vote whenever you feel like it. Online voting would be great too, you'd just have to promise to only vote once. It would save time and money if all the votes could be counted before the election.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Possibly?
PRESIDENT SKIPS MORE THAN HALF OF INTEL BRIEFINGS...

REPORT: Spent 412 hours in economic meetings, 600 hours on golf course...
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#21 Sep 11, 2012
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. As long as you don't need any form of ID, you really should be able to vote whenever you feel like it. Online voting would be great too, you'd just have to promise to only vote once. It would save time and money if all the votes could be counted before the election.
Ihave to show ID when I vote in person, I just got my application for my absentee ballot in the mail, I have to provide my D/L #(if available) for ID purposes, the same could be done online.

Except if I don't have a D/L, it doesn't give a provision for any other type of ID.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#22 Sep 11, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>PRESIDENT SKIPS MORE THAN HALF OF INTEL BRIEFINGS...
REPORT: Spent 412 hours in economic meetings, 600 hours on golf course...
Thank you FOX for that "update".

Next hourly update:

Obama spent 411 hours in economic meetings, 601 hours on golf course.

Location hidden

#23 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank you FOX for that "update".
Next hourly update:
Obama spent 411 hours in economic meetings, 601 hours on golf course.
film at eleven........waving to the reporters on way to Paris fund raiser........what a life. The Presidency must be a union job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jury debates fate of Anthony Stargell Sep '14 Dennis E Gannon 1
Ohio woman castrates man after offer of $13 for... Aug '14 The Duke of Hazard 1
Ohio Woman Accused Of Stealing, Selling Guide Dog Jul '14 Jenny 1
Teen found guilty in bus stop shooting Jul '14 Net Nut 2
New program aims to get kids reading over summer Jun '14 The Duke Of Hazard 2
Dayton man charged with physical and sexual ass... (Apr '14) Apr '14 The Hack Checker 1
Few dogs labled as dangerous despite new law (Mar '14) Mar '14 Gun Nut 1

Montgomery County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE