Reeco Richardson: Chevy Chase car theft defendant sues police for $10 million

Oct 4, 2012 Full story: WJLA-TV Arlington

Jury deliberations will continue Friday morning in the car theft trial of a young man involved in a fiery, deadly police pursuit in Chevy Chase.

Full Story
David

Washington, DC

#1 Oct 5, 2012
Only in America can someone steal a car,run from police going speeds up to 100 miles per hour, crash and police risk their lives saving you and then you sue them for negligence.
Mr Richardson lives in Waldorf which is 50 miles away which by the way is becoming as crime riddled as DC.Why was he in a stolen car 50 miles from home?? And as you read the lawsuit of course they were being chased because they were black. No they were being chased because they were thieves!
If I were the parents of those deceased young men I would sue Mr. Richardson for being the only adult in the vehicle and not stopping them.
Now here is the biggest joke and the main reason that his ambulance chasing attorneys(one is a congressman by the way) are pulling out all stops to get paid,is that they just filed that Mr. Richardson was legally blind signed the charging documents saying he was guilty of car theft.
This stinks to high heaven and hope these frauds get nothing!!
JED

Washington, DC

#2 Oct 23, 2012
David wrote:
Only in America can someone steal a car,run from police going speeds up to 100 miles per hour, crash and police risk their lives saving you and then you sue them for negligence.
Mr Richardson lives in Waldorf which is 50 miles away which by the way is becoming as crime riddled as DC.Why was he in a stolen car 50 miles from home?? And as you read the lawsuit of course they were being chased because they were black. No they were being chased because they were thieves!
If I were the parents of those deceased young men I would sue Mr. Richardson for being the only adult in the vehicle and not stopping them.
Now here is the biggest joke and the main reason that his ambulance chasing attorneys(one is a congressman by the way) are pulling out all stops to get paid,is that they just filed that Mr. Richardson was legally blind signed the charging documents saying he was guilty of car theft.
This stinks to high heaven and hope these frauds get nothing!!
I totally agree I know him personally, he's been in group home for that same reason car theft the family has a very troubled history from a broken home to siblings being in the system. and living with a grandmother who is to eldery tocare for them there are like 19 siblings. sad
JED

Washington, DC

#3 Oct 23, 2012
I do know Reeco Richardson. who has 19 siblings in all who were either in the juvenile system, or adult jail Reeco was in for this same reason stealing car's the grandmother is who he stayed with as well as other siblings. who is to elderly to care for them. The home history is a broken home without the mother and father it's very sad he's a liar and still think he can get over on the system trust me if the police said he did it than he did Reeco is a bad seed.I know so much I would be typing forever every bad thing you can think of he did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dvorak: Why are we criminalizing childhood inde... Jan 17 SVenga 1
Md. Parents Under Fire After Letting Kids Walk ... Jan 16 silentmist 1
Parents Accused Of Neglect For Letting Kids Wal... Jan 16 civilliberty 1
Montgomery County Council bills address HOA, co... Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Trial date set for man accused of kidnapping Ju... Nov '14 Audrey Creighton 3
Maryland delegation should petition for release... Nov '14 Doc Proper 9
construction noise in Maryland (Dec '10) Nov '14 Gabby 4
More from around the web