Police investigate suspicious death i...

Police investigate suspicious death in Silver Spring

There are 2 comments on the WTOP story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Police investigate suspicious death in Silver Spring. In it, WTOP reports that:

The Montgomery County Police Department is investigating a suspicious death of a man found on the sidewalk next to CASA de Maryland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTOP.

Ralph E Ortiz lll

Nashua, NH

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Looking for Maureen Margaret McShane b. August 22, 1945 to Emilie and Charles McShane now married to Pedra A.[I won't say what the 'A' is for Candelalrio. I am the eldest of 4 children she left behind. She has twins now. Pedro A. & Maureen M. Candelario born in 1970. They want nothing to do with me 40 years later. She abandoned me at 6 years old in 1970. Be a mother and email me or rather you be a witch????
Rosalie

Parkville, MD

#2 Jun 25, 2013
I have info on her if your interested. Post a reply here and I will give you details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DIY Network's 'I Want That' Season 7 Filming in... Jul 21 IWantThatCasting 1
How much do you pay your maid? Jul 20 Morgan 4
Manhunt On For Alleged Drug Dealer Wallace Thra... (Mar '11) Jun '15 Trbass 5
News Rockville Elementary School Students Are Mayors... May '15 ileanamoralesgrif... 1
News Hogan Holds Firm On Extra Education Funding May '15 Just Saying 1
News Enough delay, ita s time to deliver the Purple ... Apr '15 NIHUBERALLES 1
Thinking of Renovating? You can design your bat... Apr '15 Vero 1
More from around the web