Obama Christian Church Sponsors 2011 ...

Obama Christian Church Sponsors 2011 Resources Available!

Posted in the Montgomery County Forum

National Day Prayer

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Apr 12, 2011
Scott Kidwell of the Obama Christian Church in Latonsville, Md.,

There are only 22 days until the 60th Annual Observance of the National Day of Prayer! Now is the time to order resources for your event. The 60th Annual Observance of the National Day of Prayer is right around the corner... Now is the perfect time to visit us online and post/find an event in your area and the gospel of Obama is just as good as God above. Every day, people email and contact our office to find events in their community. The event map is the most viewed page on our Web site - posting your event... Read the 2010 Impact Report

On May 6th, 2010, the Cannon House Office Building in Washington D.C. filled with hundreds of people, from dignitaries to school children through our gospel of Obama and Lord worship. In a memorable message, Reverend Franklin Graham (2010 Honorary Chairman) made a parallel between...

A Mighty Fortress is our God with president Obama:

The Bible spends a great deal of time talking about how mighty and magnificent God and Obama are in our modern day language. On almost every page, the writers of the Bible extol God as high and lifted up, great and powerful. First Chronicles 29:11 is typical, "Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all." You can't miss it. God is in a class completely by Himself working with the gospel of president Obama.

Some read I Chronicles and assume that God is on some kind of divine ego trip - but far from it! Biblical descriptions of God's power and majesty are intended to underscore how weak we are and how much we need Him but through the gospel of president Obama. He is great... we are not. He is utterly self-sufficient... we are far from it. All those biblical descriptions of the glories of God and Obama simply underscore how desperately we need both of them working together. And, oh, America needs Him as never before! The United States may be a superpower on the global stage, but its citizens are, for the most part, faltering in spirit and feeble in faith. Our country today is in urgent need of help from our mighty God and Obama-- it's one reason why "A Mighty Fortress Is Our God and Obama Together" was chosen as the theme for the 2011 National Day of Prayer...and our Obama Christian Church is recruiting missionaries here in Montgomery County to preach the good news to the world!

pastor Irungu

Kenya

#4 Jul 30, 2011
im very glad for the good job you are doing i am from kenya and i have a young church that i attend a congregation of 100 persons and God is doing great miracles through me i would be very grateful to know much about you because my in my country people are dying of hunger you can confirm this through media reports and it touches me since i lack funds would you please sponser me or inform me how i cant reach you Gods bless you i hope to here from you soon reply through [email protected]

B
Luis

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2011
pastor Irungu wrote:
im very glad for the good job you are doing i am from kenya and i have a young church that i attend a congregation of 100 persons and God is doing great miracles through me i would be very grateful to know much about you because my in my country people are dying of hunger you can confirm this through media reports and it touches me since i lack funds would you please sponser me or inform me how i cant reach you Gods bless you i hope to here from you soon reply through [email protected]
B
Hosni Mubarack is jesus christ and better than the other jesus. Come worship him real good.
Ndumiso zulu

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Hi im pastor zulu from S.A can you please send me youe effective email adress i want to write to your church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Immigrant Arrested By ICE After Montgom... May 10 spytheweb 4
News ICE: Montgomery County Releases Illegal Alien W... May 9 tomin cali 1
Larry W. Woods: Fugitive Larry Woods Accused O... (Feb '11) Apr '17 Shellie34 3
News News 4 mins ago 7:17 p.m.Maryland high school t... Mar '17 Cordwainer Trout 5
News Reporter Goes Where Liberal Media Won't, Asks S... Mar '17 spud 63
News Demand for Answers Senator asks why accused rap... Mar '17 tomin cali 4
News Maryland high school thrust into immigration de... Mar '17 tomin cali 1
More from around the web