Taney's tainted legacy -- South Flori...

Taney's tainted legacy -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com

There are 3 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jul 17, 2007, titled Taney's tainted legacy -- South Florida Sun-Sentinel.com. In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

John Chaney, right, a 35 -year Frederick resident, Kevin Lollar, center, a local attorney, and Guy Djoken, president of the local NAACP, are among the residents who want to get a bust of Roger Taney removed ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

claude Smith

Live Oak, FL

#1 Jul 18, 2007
I THINK WE HAD ONE WISE JUSTICE IN ROGER BROOKE TANEY. THOSE FAMOUS WORD WERE RIGHT ON THE MONEY AND SHOULD BE ENSHRINED AND STAND OUT FOR ALL TIME. KEEP THE BUST OF TANEY THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. MAYBE WE COULD CARVE HIS FACE ON THE MOUNTAIN WITH ALL OF THE OTHER PRESIDENTS.
Zionist Judeciary

Tampa, FL

#2 May 15, 2014
Roger taney , louis Brandeis , Mark Ciavarella , Anthony Embriano , Jonathan Pollard , Aldrich Ames and John Yoo suffer from Ashkenazi ziotard syndrome and Dershowitz Dementia.
Gabby

Germantown, MD

#3 Nov 21, 2014
Comment #: MD3479
Rating:1.0
Comments:
Comments
Favorite

-
Gabby

Why' is everyone so surprise by Audrey Anne Creighton behavior. I went to high school with her. She has always been a big, slut hoe. Her sisters Karen, Yvonne big hoes also. It's runs in the family. It's in the blood.They just very sneaky. Karen, was always doing people man. Got caught in the bathroom oneday giving blow job to this guy. She follow right behind her big sister Audrey. This is nothing new. I am surprised it took the legal system so long to expose her. This, is not Audrey Anne first time having sex with a client. Her sex with clients, go as far back of twenty years. I am so happy she were exposed. Audrey, look down on people. When she became a Judge, her family taught they Arrived. Please Yvonne simple Art teacher looking down on people.

Audrey, never had common sense. I will bet you any amount of money. The, charges are false that she filed on Rick. Whenever she get expose she makes up big lies so people can feel sorry for her as a victim. She is a sneaky, devious, unscrupulous, habitual, pathological liar. Nothing she say is fusion. Judge Creighton remind me of Judge Patrick Couwenberg.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaithersburg graduate bound for college on socc... Aug '17 Larry 1
News Montgomery County Council to vote on Potomac Ri... Jul '17 oscor 1
News Daytime mall slashing occurred at behest of 16-... Jul '17 victor 1
News Illegal Immigrant Arrested By ICE After Montgom... May '17 spytheweb 3
News ICE: Montgomery County Releases Illegal Alien W... May '17 tomin cali 1
Larry W. Woods: Fugitive Larry Woods Accused O... (Feb '11) Apr '17 Shellie34 3
News News 4 mins ago 7:17 p.m.Maryland high school t... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Cordwainer Trout 5
More from around the web