Murder charge filed in Montgomery County shooting

Nov 29, 2012 Full story: Journal and Courier

CRAWFORDSVILLE -- A Brownsburg man claimed that his 12-gauge shotgun accidentally discharged during an argument Monday night that resulted in the death of an acquaintance, 51-year-old Mark J. Welch of rural Montgomery County.

Full Story
citizen

Fillmore, IN

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Yeah the should charge the girl too..it sad another mans life was taken I new ross and the keystone cops can't figuer this one out eather..rip mark
mendi morris

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
U thank you for your kind words. Mark was my uncle and was so cruely taken from us. He was a young man still and he will be greatly missed]
citizen

Fillmore, IN

#3 Dec 13, 2012
mendi morris wrote:
U thank you for your kind words. Mark was my uncle and was so cruely taken from us. He was a young man still and he will be greatly missed]
well I odont know u but I was there that aftrenoone wh en they where leaveing and mark told me he thought they were going to try and steal the logsplitter.they shot him for a damn logslpitter I hope the girl gets hers that's a fact..what comes around goes.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montgomery County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing Indianapolis man found in jail on nudit... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jack 2
Crawfordsville church volunteer faces 5 counts ... (Mar '12) Apr '13 John 9
Body pulled from Sugar Creek ID'd as missing Cr... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Brandy Jt Booe 1
Two arrested on drug-related charges (Jul '12) Sep '12 noone 8
Train-car collision fatal (May '06) Sep '11 ben 7
Video: Baby rescued from burning truck (Jan '11) Jan '11 justaguess 5
Cattle close I-74 (Aug '08) Aug '08 charles stone 20
More from around the web