6 Teens Escape From Juvenile Hall

6 Teens Escape From Juvenile Hall

There are 4 comments on the KION 46 story from Aug 31, 2011, titled 6 Teens Escape From Juvenile Hall. In it, KION 46 reports that:

Salinas police said six people escaped from the Monterey County Youth Detention Center on Sunday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KION 46.

Dont Trip

Seaside, CA

#1 Sep 4, 2011
Your NOT Going To FIND HIM HAHAHA :p

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 8, 2011
What a bunch of losers... no wonder society looks down on Hispanics.
terry sally

Monrovia, CA

#3 Oct 6, 2011
u r never going to find them there problay wearing a disscise
LMAO

Georgetown, TX

#4 Nov 11, 2011
terry sally wrote:
u r never going to find them there problay wearing a disscise
They've found all but one of them.

BTW, if you graduated from high school, what school did you graduate from? Was it Everett Alvarez High School in the mexi-ghetto of East Salinas where most of the ignorant illiterate illegals live? If you attended school did you have to pay your english teacher to give you a "passing" grade? Or did you have to threaten your teacher into giving you a passing grade? Or, are you just another one those ordinary garden variety "highly" intelligent Salinas high school drop-outs?

LMAO. My Pomeranian can spell better than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salinas tackles cannabis businesses fees Sep 17 Lt Gen Schnork 1
Monterey County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Sep '16) May '17 Fil 3
News Between the Sheets: Hospitality students invite... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Thomas Gardiner 1
News Scow: Jerry Brown's fight isn't against Trump, ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Solarman 1
News As Soledad superintendent resigns, criminal inv... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Soledad Truther 1
News Mega-earthquake on San Andreas fault would dama... (Nov '16) Nov '16 gravity signal 1
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
More from around the web