Friends of County Animal Services to ...

Friends of County Animal Services to pay toward animal adoption

There are 2 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Dec 28, 2010, titled Friends of County Animal Services to pay toward animal adoption. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

For a limited time, Friends of County Animal Services has agreed to pay $50 toward the cost of each animal adoption and donate a free microchip for pets adopted through Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Joy

Pebble Beach, CA

#1 Dec 28, 2010
There are GREAT animals at this shelter that I personally know because I'm a volunteer. These animal REALLY need homes; please ADOPT a loving animal. I also personally know cats from the Salinas city shelter and Animal Friends Rescue that would make wonderful companions.
home on the range

San Jose, CA

#2 Dec 28, 2010
We've adopted several wonderful pets from this shelter. They are doing a tremendous job there. Give 'em the business. Have a joy filled 2011!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monterey County Gas tax repeal petition kicks o... Dec 1 BusterBear 1
News Pigs making themselves at home in foothill yards (Nov '08) Nov '17 Black Elk Speaks 6
News 'Esperanza Care' expands health care for Monter... Oct '17 Fed Up in North C... 2
News Salinas tackles cannabis businesses fees Sep '17 Lt Gen Schnork 1
Monterey County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest R... (Sep '16) May '17 Fil 3
News Between the Sheets: Hospitality students invite... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Thomas Gardiner 1
News Scow: Jerry Brown's fight isn't against Trump, ... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Solarman 1
More from around the web