Salinas Teen Found Guilty Of Greenfield Murder

Jan 23, 2012 Full story: KSBW-TV 8

Alvaro Atlagco Gonzales, 19, of Salinas, was convicted by a jury of first degree murder for the slaying of Cresendo Garcia in Greenfield, the Monterey County District Attorney said Monday.

Full Story
Mexican Burro Herd

AOL

#1 Jan 24, 2012
So the taxpayers are going to be forced to pay for this mexi-scum for life. A bullit in the head would be cheaper.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 26, 2012
stupid kid! i agree with you mexican burrito herd.
Mexican Burro Herd

AOL

#3 Mar 26, 2012
dpostman wrote:
stupid kid! i agree with you mexican burrito herd.
Monterey County is over run with illegals and gang bangers. I left CA. behind so as to be able to live among civilized people who respect the rule of law, and value life.

MoCo is a sanctuary safe harbor for mexican criminals and gangs. The mexicans are served and protected by pro-illegal, pro-open border liberal democrats. The county does nothing what so ever to defend innocent law abiding people from these uncivilized heathens.

4,000 known documented gang bangers in MoCo run the streets freely with no fear of being stopped. The few probation and parole actions the county does is a flat out dog and pony show for consumption purposes only. 4,000 criminal bangers and they only arrest about 100 a year at best. 100 gone, but there 200 to take their place. Salinas is approx. 80% mexican now. It is an absolute lawless mexighetto toilet.
Mexican Punks

Monterey, CA

#5 Jul 14, 2012
Unfortunately, the Mexican gang bangers have ruined the image of all Mexican people. When I see a Mexican, I think killers, gangs and people who don't value life. They are taking the entire race down with them. The National Guard and lots of bullets is the only thing the Mexican Punks understand.
Banger Punks

Monterey, CA

#6 Jul 15, 2012
Hey, Alvaro Atlagco Gonzales, which do you prefer injections or those little pellits that are dropped in the bucket of water? Whatever your preference, you will have a pleasant death compared to those you and your banger buddies have killed.....

Since: Jun 12

Hollister, CA

#7 Jul 16, 2012
Mexican Punks wrote:
When I see a Mexican, I think killers, gangs and people who don't value life.
That's your problem, not Mexicans'.
Mexican Banger Kill

Monterey, CA

#8 Jul 17, 2012
In_the_Dark wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your problem, not Mexicans'.
I can see that you are another Mexican in denial. You must be the parent of a Mexican banger???

Since: Jun 12

Hollister, CA

#9 Jul 17, 2012
Mexican Banger Kill wrote:
I can see that you are another Mexican in denial. You must be the parent of a Mexican banger???
No, not even Mexican, just live around, work with, and know enough Mexicans to see that Mexicans are not responsible for bangersóbangers are responsible for bangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New leadership, constitution for Nuestra Familia (Feb '08) Dec '14 CaliRaised 29
Salinas residents evacuated after flood waters ... Dec '14 Gerea55 1
Seaside Police: Family of child found wandering... Nov '14 Vanessa butler 1
Two correctional officers out of Monterey Count... Sep '14 one crazy heezie 1
Elisabeth Mineta appointed Monterey County Supe... (Oct '10) Sep '14 alexandrabida 9
Sheriff's candidates trade barbs over campaigni... Sep '14 Helga Fellay 1
Monterey County will buy Capital One buildingMo... Aug '14 dv philpott 1
More from around the web