Pacific Repertory Theatre's School of...

Pacific Repertory Theatre's School of Dramatic Arts' new series 'Words on stage' to begin with th...

There are 1 comment on the Monterey County Herald story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Pacific Repertory Theatre's School of Dramatic Arts' new series 'Words on stage' to begin with th.... In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

The works of Pulitzer Prize-winning poet Mary Oliver, above, will be read by local actors in Pacific Repertory TheatreA*s School of Dramatic ArtsA* new series A'Words on Stage: Voices from Great Literature,A' opening Monday and Tuesday night in Carmel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Question

Carmel Valley, CA

#1 Jan 7, 2011
Based on what I read in the Monterey County Weekly online article yesterday, I thought there was a legal dispute over SoDA having the Indoor Forest Theater space?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman loses 104 lbs through nonprofit's support Mar '18 Hugh Ray Nuss 5
News Between the Sheets: Hospitality students invite... (Mar '17) Jan '18 AIPAC sheethoes 2
News Man in Seaside shooting had history of domestic... (Jun '11) Dec '17 knew him personally 4
News Monterey County Gas tax repeal petition kicks o... Dec '17 BusterBear 1
News Pigs making themselves at home in foothill yards (Nov '08) Nov '17 Black Elk Speaks 6
News 'Esperanza Care' expands health care for Monter... (Oct '17) Oct '17 Fed Up in North C... 2
News Salinas tackles cannabis businesses fees (Sep '17) Sep '17 Lt Gen Schnork 1