Putting a Stop to Gang Violence

Oct 13, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KCBA

The two cities have requested more than $8,000,000 for the coming year to fund both the county Gang Task Force and the Silver Star Gang Prevention and Intervention Program. via KCBA

Comments
1 - 20 of 37 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
vanessa

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 15, 2007
that is a really good idea i moved out of there about 3 yrs. ago because of that and i talk to friends and they say it is just OUT OF CONTRL!!!!!
Billy Boy

Monterey, CA

#2 Oct 16, 2007
It is easy to put a stop to this... send all the bangers and their families back to mexico. or the Nevada desert.
EXSALINASRESIDEN T

Portland, OR

#3 Oct 17, 2007
Billy Boy, we do need to send Mexicans back.

The Surenos in Salinas are usually illegal immigrants. The prison leaders named Salinas as a battle ground, so a lot of the gang members aren't even from Salinas.

With Farr in office it will only get worse. Look at his illegal immigration record. It is public info by the US gov. He is one of the major problems.

Last election his opponent disappeared the day after primaries. Did he ever exist or was he a set up by Farr? He raises the most in congress and spends it on other states candidates and at Bed Bath and Beyond--also public info

Move before you get shot in cross fire!
Bilingual

Pacific Grove, CA

#4 Oct 23, 2007
Yeah!!! and to get rid of aids, lets just slaughter every infected human!!!And then we'll do the same with alcoholics!!!...your mentalities are juvenile and ridiculous.
Billy Boy

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2007
Eight million dollars...wow you could shoot alot of worthless mexican gangbangers with that.
Kant Stop Wont Stop

Carmel Valley, CA

#6 Oct 24, 2007
U F****** lop dont you know u cant stop us
MR DRO

Manassas, VA

#8 Oct 31, 2007
U CANT STOP THIS SHIT U CANT EVEN TRY THAT SHIT CAUSE U GET BLASTED LA PRIMERA TO THE FULLEST
OUT HOUSE

Hemet, CA

#9 Nov 5, 2007
MR DRO wrote:
U CANT STOP THIS SHIT U CANT EVEN TRY THAT SHIT CAUSE U GET BLASTED LA PRIMERA TO THE FULLEST
YOU ARE ALL INBREADS
OUT HOUSE

Hemet, CA

#10 Nov 5, 2007
YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER BEANER YOU WILL ALWAYS WORK FOR WHITEY
Real Salinero

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Nov 5, 2007
OUT HOUSE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE ALL INBREADS
Its actually spelled "inbreds".

Your name is "Out House". You know where there's a bunch of outhouses? Places with a lot of inbreds.
dino

Houston, TX

#12 Nov 6, 2007
mexican pride
keep gang banging ese's
Spooner

United States

#13 Nov 6, 2007
dino wrote:
mexican pride
keep gang banging ese's
mexican pride keep cleaning my tiolets ese's
casper

Vallejo, CA

#14 Nov 9, 2007
E.S.T 3C
casper

Vallejo, CA

#15 Nov 9, 2007
u cant stop us from banging cus we hate levas till we die ese
Don-Papi

AOL

#16 Nov 18, 2007
ya dont know nothing ya think is dat easy there is 50 states and over 200,000 million gangs in the states, and way more people in gangs gangs are growing and keep growing ya cant stop us ya just waste time LA PRIMERA 4 LIFE
LAMuerta

Salinas, CA

#17 Nov 19, 2007
Kant Stop Wont Stop wrote:
U F****** lop dont you know u cant stop us


You are right we cant stop you but your own homeboys will or your rivals will. Their is a bullet with your name cause there is no trust in your game
LAMuerta

Salinas, CA

#18 Nov 19, 2007
Don-Papi wrote:
ya dont know nothing ya think is dat easy there is 50 states and over 200,000 million gangs in the states, and way more people in gangs gangs are growing and keep growing ya cant stop us ya just waste time LA PRIMERA 4 LIFE
La Primera name will out live you and La Primera will kill for not being faithful Grow up and please don't pass this crap to your children
Cross Country

Salinas, CA

#19 Nov 20, 2007
Kant Stop Wont Stop wrote:
U F****** lop dont you know u cant stop us
You live a great life! You have to worry about your enemies shooting up your house with your family inside. Then you have to worry about your own homies killing you because you didn't do what they ordered you to do because they were too smart not to do it themselves. Your retirement system is among the best. Hell, you are guarenteed a cheap pine casket that your poor mom bought for you as a result of a car wash. Or you're entitled to a 8 X 10 cell with another man for the rest of your life. Oh..and during that time in prison, you'll be required to do certain things like carry a shank in your prison wallet or going and getting your celly a pack of smokes just before he makes you into his girlfriend. Speaking of girlfriends, the one you had that gave birth to your four, now fatherless kids...you're homies will make sure she is well cared for. And they'll probably do what they want with your kids while they are at it. What a great life you have!!! I can see why you can't stop or won't stop. Who would stop with benefits like that.
LaMureta

Salinas, CA

#20 Nov 20, 2007
Cross Country wrote:
<quoted text>
You live a great life! You have to worry about your enemies shooting up your house with your family inside. Then you have to worry about your own homies killing you because you didn't do what they ordered you to do because they were too smart not to do it themselves. Your retirement system is among the best. Hell, you are guarenteed a cheap pine casket that your poor mom bought for you as a result of a car wash. Or you're entitled to a 8 X 10 cell with another man for the rest of your life. Oh..and during that time in prison, you'll be required to do certain things like carry a shank in your prison wallet or going and getting your celly a pack of smokes just before he makes you into his girlfriend. Speaking of girlfriends, the one you had that gave birth to your four, now fatherless kids...you're homies will make sure she is well cared for. And they'll probably do what they want with your kids while they are at it. What a great life you have!!! I can see why you can't stop or won't stop. Who would stop with benefits like that.
Well said I think he just went to kill his homie for screwing his girlfriend see what you starter ah let them kill each other.
SE LA COME

Salinas, CA

#21 Nov 21, 2007
hahaha...who gave these gangbangers internet connection?? bwhahahaha...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monterey County will buy Capital One buildingMo... Aug 27 dv philpott 1
Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... Aug 7 anonymous 1
Seaside man arrested in connection with 2013 sl... Aug 6 NotinSeaside 2
Monterey Co. Sheriff's ask DA to file murder ch... Aug 5 zillion 1
Inmate repeatedly stabs corrections officer in ... Aug 4 Antoine 3
Looking Back: 1966 - A year of change in labor ... Jul '14 dalila 1
Elisabeth Mineta appointed Monterey County Supe... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Trisha 8
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Monterey County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••