Gangsters attack Man getting burger

Mar 13, 2012 Full story: KION 46

CASTROVILLE, Calif.- Monterey County Sheriff deputies are looking for three suspects driving a white, four-door compact car with black rims and tinted windows after they beat up a man who was about to enter a Castroville Burger King last week.

Full Story
Mexican Blackbird

AOL

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Is that any surprise in the sanctuary/safe haven gang and crime ridden mexi-ghetto that Monterey County has become?

Both the illegal and legal mexicans in MoCo are criminal scumbags that commite crimes from child molesting to murder against their own people.

It's a mexican thing...
Racis

Monterey, CA

#2 Mar 13, 2012
What ever gringos also join the gangs and black people and asian not only mexicans let's see you go work in the fields you wouldn't last.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Mar 13, 2012
Racis wrote:
What ever gringos also join the gangs and black people and asian not only mexicans let's see you go work in the fields you wouldn't last.
Ahh... the old pathetic "there's other people that do it to" story.

pick up the Californian and 95% of the articles regarding street crime is committed by Hispanics. And don't give me the BS is that the reason for that is that the majority is Hispanic, Yes true but people have a choice to commit a crime or not. all it shows is that Hispanics are prone to commit crimes. And remember there are still a lot of other ethnicities there.

so give us a break and stop making excuses, Hispanics are at fault for creating the stereotype.
Bangers going to hell

Monterey, CA

#4 Mar 15, 2012
Low life Mexican gang bangers are showing that they are cowards. How about one on one? I would be ashamed to be Mexican.
Dem Fool Aide Drinkers

AOL

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Mexicans are like little Banty Roosters, they fluff up their feathers to look big. Then when a full size rooster, or hen, comes around they run like a little yapping dog with it's tail between it's legs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two correctional officers out of Monterey Count... Sep 30 one crazy heezie 1
Elisabeth Mineta appointed Monterey County Supe... (Oct '10) Sep 24 alexandrabida 9
Sheriff's candidates trade barbs over campaigni... Sep '14 Helga Fellay 1
Monterey County will buy Capital One buildingMo... Aug '14 dv philpott 1
Large pot operation cleared in San Juan Bautist... Aug '14 anonymous 1
Seaside man arrested in connection with 2013 sl... Aug '14 NotinSeaside 2
Monterey Co. Sheriff's ask DA to file murder ch... Aug '14 zillion 1

Monterey County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE