(Meth) RoundUp
UnKown One

Graham, TX

#1 Nov 18, 2010
http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext/... - Video Link
Copy & Paste
In all, nine people are wanted on Meth related charges stemming from unsealed indictments.
A Bowie pastor's daughter is among those in custody.
44-year-old Tina Pierce is the daughter of Ronnie Tucker, the pastor of Ebenezer Church in Bowie.
Pierce and the others are charged with engaging in organized criminal activity, possession and transport of chemicals with intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
Also arrested: 40-year-old Angela Duke of Ringgold, 23-year-old Clinton Trahern of Bowie, and Michael Pounds of Temple.
The search spanned across Montague, Wise, Bell, and Taylor Counties.
Sara DiMura has more.
"I think all of us have made some kind of mistake in life and some just don't get caught and I know the lord will be with Tina through this," says Ronnie Tucker, Pastor of Ebeneze Church in Bowie.
Tucker was surprised to learn his daughter Tina Pierce is in trouble.
Pierce was arrested at her home on FM 174, which is behind the church.
"We feel sure it's on old charges that go back several years ago. Her ex-husband was involved in some things they're trying to connect her on and hopefully it all works out," says Tucker.
Montague County Sheriff Paul Cunningham says another suspect in Bowie is Clinton Trahern, who was arrested in the 800 block of Lowrie Street.
The sheriff says those named in the sealed indictments are wanted for cooking meth or smurfing.
"That's where they go out in teams to the local pharmacies and drug stores in the area and buy large quantities of sudafed," says Montague County Sheriff Paul Cunningham.
This round-up is the result of a two year investigation by state and local authorities.
"It's just one of those unfortunate things that when people make mistakes you know and to wrong the bible says we reap what we sow and so you just have to deal with it one day at a time," says Tucker.
Authorities continue to search for five others.
Of course we'll keep you posted on more arrests.
----------
Keep Up The Good Work Guys !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Montague County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Shores Dec 29 Sourdough34 1
News Deadly Shooting in Nocona (Jul '16) Sep '16 goodgosh 2
News 44 Indictments from Grand Jury (Mar '09) Jul '16 Elmer Fudd 19
wasn't the pipe place in BOWiE here while back ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Jeffrey 2
News Man Charged With Murder In Bowie (Dec '14) Jul '15 Knowing the facts 16
News Bowie Hospital District Put On Ballot (Mar '11) Jun '15 mcm taxpayer 102
News Man Indicted Accused Of Injuring An Infant (Apr '12) May '15 livia 20
More from around the web