Deputies have charged 20 year old Vin...

Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.

There are 229 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Jun 23, 2012, titled Deputies have charged 20 year old Vincenzo Zagari in the shooting of Angel Figueroa.. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

Monroe County deputies have made an arrest in connection with the shooting on June 18th in Wheatland that seriously injured a Rochester man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

Ha Ha

Arbil, Iraq

#22 Jun 26, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
Ummmm....and he is being given bail why???? He shot a man. Left him to die. Was a fugitive for days....WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!
Well, I believe it's because of the 8th Amendment - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

If you can clear NY State Trooper Peirce within hours of shooting Brad horton, because the thought he was bucky phillips, why not afford the same rights to a non law enforcement.

http://www.policeone.com/officer-shootings/ar...
hs fan

Darien Center, NY

#23 Jun 26, 2012
i think what he did was horrible but i knew him in high school and he was a wrestling star, he placed in the state and colleges were recruiting him,,
ha ha ha

Darien Center, NY

#24 Jun 26, 2012
with a name like that and shooting some one at 20, mafia written all over it
i hate dirt bags

Rochester, NY

#25 Jun 26, 2012
word is this guy Angel is a sex affender scum bag that is also a heiron user and dealer inner city loser....with a record a mile long for drugs robbery assult and sex crimes etc. i will also add he is 42 years old. old enough to know he has no bizz with a 20 year old kid from the burbs. i Ask who realy was in control of the situation ? I think if the guy bleed out it would have done this town/city/state/country a favor. who knows what this dirt bag was trying to do to this poor kid....or if its even true that it was this 20 year old kid that was with him when he got shot. gets the facts then form an opinion before you judge
wow

Rochester, NY

#26 Jun 26, 2012
Spencerport wrote:
O and that last comment... Trust me there was no lesson learned. Enzo made the team. That does not mean he's a wrestling "star". I love how when something bad happens to a person people always start talking about who they USED to be and all the potential they HAD. This kids been the same forever... Sure maybe at times he weasels through a little better than others but he's no star. Don't put him in the limelight of this town. U want to talk about spencerport wrestling trust me there's far better names to bring onto the subject than this fraud...our youth is known for wrestling... Not for what happens to the fakes when they get out of school and off the mat... Leave spencerport wrestling out of it... Those are other people's accomplishments not his. Let's keep spencerport something to be proud of
haha you are obv..somebody he pinned !
Parma

United States

#27 Jun 26, 2012
Bad judgement on boths part, clouded by drug use
truth be told

Darien Center, NY

#28 Jun 26, 2012
hes not a sex offender, just looked it up.....do the research before you say some one should be dead..
vincenzo was a herion user and is a scum bag
sex offenders in rochester and monroe county

SOR Search Results on 06/26/2012 5:08 PM
Search by Last name: figueroa
Offender Name
FIGUEROA, CARLOS
FIGUEROA, CARLOS
FIGUEROA, CARMELO
FIGUEROA, EDDIE
FIGUEROA, EDWIN
FIGUEROA, ESFEVAN
FIGUEROA, ESREVAN
FIGUEROA, ESTAVAN
FIGUEROA, ESTEBAN
FIGUEROA, ESTEVAN
FIGUEROA, FIGGY
FIGUEROA, GERARDO
FIGUEROA, HECTOR
FIGUEROA, HECTOR
FIGUEROA, JOEY
FIGUEROA, JOHN
FIGUEROA, JOSE
FIGUEROA, JOSE
FIGUEROA, LUCIANO
FIGUEROA, LUIS
FIGUEROA, LUIS
FIGUEROA, MAYNOR
FIGUEROA, MICHAEL
FIGUEROA, MICHAEL
FIGUEROA, MIKE
FIGUEROA, NELSON
FIGUEROA, NICHOLAS
FIGUEROA, ORLANDO
FIGUEROA, PABLO
FIGUEROA, RAUL
FIGUEROA, ROSENDO
FIGUEROA, STEVE
FIGUEROA, VINCENT
Spencerport

West Valley, NY

#29 Jun 26, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> haha you are obv..somebody he pinned !
The kid has single handedly made everybody in our town hate him. I was a friend of his at one point. Now I have nothing good to say about him. Yes he definitely used heroine. Yes he was a thief. High school celebrity? Not at all. Alot of friends? Maybe at one point. Did he get me? Probably not any worse than any of his other past friends. This guy angel? Probably was a dope dealer I can't say for sure. But knowing Enzo, I'm confident this offense began as a robbery... Turned ugly quick. Kids a hothead that thinks hes top dog. Doesn't surprise me in the least bit... And whoever said it had mafia written all over it is dumb as a rock. This was no organized crime. It has screw up written all over it. Mafia? Ha kid worked at a hospital cleaning up puke last I knew of
i hate dirt bags

Rochester, NY

#30 Jun 26, 2012
well this guy just proved his whole blood line are sex offender scum bags...thank you. angels case is still pending trial. truth you sound like you have a personal problem with the kid ? if i had to guess your in your 50s and have daughters he knows alittle to personal ??? ;)
Spencerport

United States

#31 Jun 26, 2012
Enzo was not as bad as a guy as you're making him out too be. All of you people need to get out of your shell and wake up. I basically grew up with the kid and used too be good friends with him. Unfortunately he made some poor decisions got mixed up with drugs, and made some poor mistakes. There was a lot more to the kid than just a scumbag shooting someone. All of you need to stop talking so much crap about people regardless of the decisions they made. He made a poor decisions and now he's going to pay for it. Hopefully he realizes what he got himself into and changed from this whole experience. And all of you should have the same outlook
Donte

United States

#32 Jun 26, 2012
I'm sure he'll regret his crime when he his hanging out in general pop, not a place to be wheb your a ypung kid and white , but you don't end up in prison if your doing the right things, so unfortunate
Truth be told

United States

#33 Jun 26, 2012
What is angels record exactly where can I find it
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#34 Jun 26, 2012
Whites are white, why not just admit it.
If they're not on drugs, they either drink and drive or have sex with kids.
Haha spencerport

Charlestown, MA

#35 Jun 26, 2012
Spencerport wrote:
O and that last comment... Trust me there was no lesson learned. Enzo made the team. That does not mean he's a wrestling "star". I love how when something bad happens to a person people always start talking about who they USED to be and all the potential they HAD. This kids been the same forever... Sure maybe at times he weasels through a little better than others but he's no star. Don't put him in the limelight of this town. U want to talk about spencerport wrestling trust me there's far better names to bring onto the subject than this fraud...our youth is known for wrestling... Not for what happens to the fakes when they get out of school and off the mat... Leave spencerport wrestling out of it... Those are other people's accomplishments not his. Let's keep spencerport something to be proud of
HA HA sit here a bash a former spencerport student. What kind of loyalty do you have mr spencerport? Sit there and make your accusations and say that mommy and daddy will get bail him out. Let me guess your a mid aged man who hates enzo cause he probably beat your kid in wrestling. Oh gee karma? Karma will bit you in the ass after your done wasting your life talking trash about one of your own on the Internet big boy ;) keep your comments to yourself when you know absolutely nothing about the kid. Get your facts straight you bitter old man
Thank you

Charlestown, MA

#36 Jun 26, 2012
i hate dirt bags wrote:
word is this guy Angel is a sex affender scum bag that is also a heiron user and dealer inner city loser....with a record a mile long for drugs robbery assult and sex crimes etc. i will also add he is 42 years old. old enough to know he has no bizz with a 20 year old kid from the burbs. i Ask who realy was in control of the situation ? I think if the guy bleed out it would have done this town/city/state/country a favor. who knows what this dirt bag was trying to do to this poor kid....or if its even true that it was this 20 year old kid that was with him when he got shot. gets the facts then form an opinion before you judge
Thank you... Did anyone take that into consideration? No they just ASSUME. Did you know the kid? Probably not
Spencerport

West Valley, NY

#37 Jun 26, 2012
Yo I already claimed the spencerport screen name hippie pick another one... And I hate dirt bags I got news for you. I'm quite close to enzos age don't worry about who I am or how old I am I ain't on trial here but I was damn close to Enzo at one point. Considered him a brother... This has nothing to do with my kids or my family in any way. I PERSONALLY have seen his true colors. He's dirt. I showed the kid plenty of love, invited him into my home, put food in his stomach, and well... Now everybody sees what he is
Spencerport

West Valley, NY

#38 Jun 26, 2012
To mr haha spencerport. FYI I have lived in spencerport my entire life. I'm no old man but have definitely seen plenty in my time. No he didn't beat my kid in wrestling, no I don't bash spencerport... Read back you ignorant moron I believe in one of my statements I said "let's keep spencerport a place to be proud of"... Anyway long story short I didn't shoot anybody... The one thing I will say in enzos defense is that no I never felt as if he would harm a small innocent child... I can honestly say that much... Like I said I was a good friend of his and once considered him a brother. To have the ignorance to say get the facts straight... I got my facts straight as an arrow... I'm a great judge of character. There is a real person inside there somewhere but as far as I'm concerned, I've seen what I need to see
Spencerport 2

United States

#39 Jun 26, 2012
His thefts , drug addiction , shooting and attempted murder and leaving some one to die speaks for it's self , Lord knows what else he's done with out people knowing . But we must ask - was it the streets of spencerport? NO , his parents ? His family ? His friends? How does one end up in this spot at 20. He had everything he needed
the ogden bearc

Rochester, NY

#40 Jun 26, 2012
Spencerport wrote:
Yo I already claimed the spencerport screen name hippie pick another one... And I hate dirt bags I got news for you. I'm quite close to enzos age don't worry about who I am or how old I am I ain't on trial here but I was damn close to Enzo at one point. Considered him a brother... This has nothing to do with my kids or my family in any way. I PERSONALLY have seen his true colors. He's dirt. I showed the kid plenty of love, invited him into my home, put food in his stomach, and well... Now everybody sees what he is
you are somebody who hides behind a computer talking shit about someone you just said was like a brother. You represent everything that is wrong with this world kid ! Stop bashing people and hiding because of a off topic personal grudge. Just because you don't like him doesn't make him guilty of a crime. He's just guilty of meeting and becoming friends with a person like you. Quality control....try to ruin a persons charecter in the dark because he probably stole your girl or you grew up in his shadow. You should hang your head in shame. Remember there is always two side to every story. Stop judging in the dark and grow some nuts.
a friend

Rochester, NY

#41 Jun 26, 2012
I grew up with enzo. He has been hunting and around guns since he was a little kid. He knows how to shoot. If he was the person that he is accused to be, and wanted to kill this guy he would be dead. He is a good shot. I'm praying for him he's is a great person that would do anything for his family and friends. Keep you head up kid the truth will come out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Open house shows off MCC's new $78 million down... Sep 21 IescapedNY 7
News Shortage of Forensic Pathologists Creating Auto... Jul '17 hmmm 5
News Leticia Astacio's law practice grows with netwo... (Oct '12) Jun '17 RacistFireCrotchB... 15
Monroe County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal Records (Sep '16) Sep '16 Stella 2
News Hawley promotes 'Our Blue Day' to honor those i... (Jul '16) Jul '16 who dat 1
News Man Accused of Shooting at Rochester Police Off... (Apr '16) May '16 josephbarkley 19
News Questions arise as Rochester area digs out from... (Feb '16) Feb '16 ELANE 1
More from around the web