Police: Man tried to kidnap girl whil...

Police: Man tried to kidnap girl while she slept in her room

There are 4 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Jul 4, 2008, titled Police: Man tried to kidnap girl while she slept in her room. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Detectives in Monroe County are looking for a man who tried to kidnap a 15-year-old girl while she slept in her bedroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

john

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 4, 2008
shoot the sb
Kris

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2008
Ok, that sketch looks like a butch version of Leelee Sobieski. I hope they are able to get a better description. I am sure she was very afraid. I feel so bad for this young lady she is very lucky!
IndyRon

Columbus, IN

#3 Jul 7, 2008
If they find him, he should be turned over to the victim's father for the correct justice.

“Nice Gloomy, Spooky Day”

Since: Apr 07

Uniondale , NY (Nassau Cty)

#4 Jul 7, 2008
If I were her father my horns would have grown, smoke would have been pouring from my ears, and my eyes would be blood red.

The guy looks like a wacko, too.

He must be familiar with her and targeted/planned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Background Check (Nov '16) Nov '16 shawnheff7 3
News Two arrested in Bloomington home invasion (Jan '15) Jan '15 Diogenes 1
News Man Accused Of Fondling Himself In Front Of Min... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Anonymous 1
monroe county police department (Nov '12) Nov '12 concern citzen 1
News Indiana Senate candidate Mark Stoops chat: I-69... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Johnny F Baker 1
News No parole home means delay in murderer's prison... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hoosier 1
News Suspect in Goethe slaying in custody (Aug '12) Aug '12 Baby mama 1
More from around the web