Deputy struck in critical condition

Deputy struck in critical condition

There are 6 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Deputy struck in critical condition. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

A Monroe County deputy is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle while on duty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

James King

Kalamazoo, MI

#1 Oct 18, 2008
can you send me an update on her condition ?
I am retired MSP and had her in the Police Explorer Scouts and taught her in the Criminal Justice Program in Michigan.
Should 16 yr olds have driver licenses?? Most of the other countries around the world you have to be 18 to 21 years old to drive. 16 year olds do not have the maturity to be operating a 2000 lbs bomb!!!
Jim King
Thanks
Jim King
Idea

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Oct 18, 2008
James King wrote:
I am retired MSP and had her in the Police Explorer Scouts and taught her in the Criminal Justice Program in Michigan.
Should 16 yr olds have driver licenses?? Most of the other countries around the world you have to be 18 to 21 years old to drive. 16 year olds do not have the maturity to be operating a 2000 lbs bomb!!!
Jim King
Thanks
Jim King
Jim, I'm a retired Indianapols Police officer and will let you know if I hear any change in her condition. Last I heard she was critical.
theresa

Lake Forest, IL

#3 Oct 19, 2008
she just pass away
theresa

Lake Forest, IL

#4 Oct 19, 2008
We just got news that she just passed away.
Idea wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, I'm a retired Indianapols Police officer and will let you know if I hear any change in her condition. Last I heard she was critical.
KevinD

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Oct 19, 2008
My condolences to the family. What a tragedy that didn't have to happen. Who in the **ll would run over a deputy or anyone for that matter? Get these **stards off the streets! Sorry I'm mad and venting.
Idea

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 20, 2008
As you have read, she has passed on.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

R.I.P.
James King wrote:
Jim King
Thanks
Jim King

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in Bloomington home invasion (Jan '15) Jan '15 Diogenes 1
News Man Accused Of Fondling Himself In Front Of Min... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Anonymous 1
monroe county police department (Nov '12) Nov '12 concern citzen 1
News Indiana Senate candidate Mark Stoops chat: I-69... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Johnny F Baker 1
News No parole home means delay in murderer's prison... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hoosier 1
News Suspect in Goethe slaying in custody (Aug '12) Aug '12 Baby mama 1
News Murdered Bloomington Man Identified (Jul '12) Jul '12 A-Dub 1
More from around the web