Walmart Background Check
Walter

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Nov 11, 2016
I really need to get hired by Walmart to work the register inside the store. Will I have to pass some kind background check in order to get that position.
Tom

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Nov 11, 2016
Yeah Walmart does background checks. But it depends on the position as to how far they will go.
The usual is a public records check like http://www.checkingrecords.com/walmartcheck anybody can check out their own records just in case. Other things they look at are references, education verification, as well as past workplace verification.
shawnheff7

New Richmond, WI

#3 Nov 11, 2016
I just had an interview there.. If you have anything odds are you will be denied. They have changed their background check process. I was denied a year ago but didn't understand why, the store has no say anymore. IT SUCKS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in Bloomington home invasion (Jan '15) Jan '15 Diogenes 1
News Man Accused Of Fondling Himself In Front Of Min... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Anonymous 1
monroe county police department (Nov '12) Nov '12 concern citzen 1
News Indiana Senate candidate Mark Stoops chat: I-69... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Johnny F Baker 1
News No parole home means delay in murderer's prison... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Hoosier 1
News Suspect in Goethe slaying in custody (Aug '12) Aug '12 Baby mama 1
News Murdered Bloomington Man Identified (Jul '12) Jul '12 A-Dub 1