Keys traffic jams after deputy's cras...

Keys traffic jams after deputy's crash near Boca Chica bridge

There are 1 comment on the WBZL-TV Hollywood story from May 29, 2011, titled Keys traffic jams after deputy's crash near Boca Chica bridge. In it, WBZL-TV Hollywood reports that:

Holiday traffic was snarled on the busy Overseas Highway early Sunday after a Monroe County Sheriff's Office patrol car slammed into the back of a small electric-powered vehicle just north of the Boca Chica bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZL-TV Hollywood.

Dear Friend

United States

#1 May 31, 2011
God is with you, he is with your family. May he help heel you with his miraculus ways. I love you my friend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monroe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman charged with murder (Mar '17) Mar '17 Nanaconnie 1
News Key Largo man convicted of murder, sentenced to... (Oct '10) Jan '17 Her Friend 31
trump got a problem (Sep '16) Sep '16 vote hillary 1
trump mad to bad (Aug '16) Aug '16 no vote today trump 1
News Fatal pummeling in Key West: Fantasy Fest murde... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Jesse 2
News Ferro murder trial wraps, closings are Monday (Mar '12) Oct '13 Keys Marlin 11
News Former Manatee schools finance official Jim Dra... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Peggy Martin 1
More from around the web