Man Accused of Trying to Abduct Child...

Man Accused of Trying to Abduct Child in Monongalia County

There are 1 comment on the The State Journal story from May 26, 2007, titled Man Accused of Trying to Abduct Child in Monongalia County. In it, The State Journal reports that:

Posted Tuesday, May 22, 2007 ; 10:10 AM Updated Tuesday, May 22, 2007 ; 10:31 AM James Copen, Jr. via The State Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State Journal.

Megan Bosley

Canal Winchester, OH

#1 Jul 18, 2007
Jim is a friend of mine and I believe that there has been a hugh misunderstanding of what happened. I do not believe that he would ever do anything to hurt anyone especially a child. I hope that when this is over with that the truth is known that he was only trying to help that girl. I will never believe for a moment that he was trying to do anything to harm her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monongalia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for relatives (Jan '16) Mar '16 Helper 2
birth parents search (Aug '14) Mar '16 Lynn 2
News A familiar voice on Morgantown airwaves signs off (Apr '15) Apr '15 Bye 2
Newspaper article 1921 (Dec '14) Mar '15 CarolynK 2
News Morgantown Delegate shot Friday night (Jan '14) Feb '14 Neighborhood Dog 3
News Fire Rips Through Trailer in Monongalia County (Feb '08) Nov '13 dw carver 2
News Police: Husband drugged W.Va. prosecutor to snoop (Jul '13) Jul '13 oldguy 1
More from around the web