Brian Stone Takes the Stand

Mar 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WVNS-TV Ghent

Posted Friday, March 21, 2008 ; 08:28 AM Updated Friday, March 21, 2008 ; 09:24 AM Stone says tire blowout to blame for I-68 crash. via WVNS-TV Ghent

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
J-ME

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

To the people that lost loved ones due to the crash you have my deepest sympathy. I saw everything that happend that night of the accident. I hope my honesty at the trial will get Brian Stone what her deserves!
Anne Middletown CT

Oxford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2008

Thank you to everyone who helped our families that night. To those who came to the hospital to make sure that we had everything we needed. To Sheena who will always be a part of my life with little John. To Marcia - you are so brave I could only hope to be as strong. To Tina - You are the rock that got the family through this time as you cared for your own baby Myiah who was in a full body cast - you have and always will be amazing to me. To Abdul, Javon, Jessica, Justine and Tina, make you Dad proud as he watches over you with two beautiful angels by his side. Thank you God for sparing the lives of my two grandchildren Korie and Ayana. They will do something great in this lifetime - they are here for a reason I tell them.
Tmid

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

J-ME wrote:
To the people that lost loved ones due to the crash you have my deepest sympathy. I saw everything that happend that night of the accident. I hope my honesty at the trial will get Brian Stone what her deserves!
thank you...<3 korie and ayanas mother
Pat -Phila-Pa

Hatboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2008

Thanks to everyone who showed sympathy and support.That night still cannot be erased from my thoughts I miss my brotherinlaw and two nieces so much. Marcia and Sheena continue to be strong both your husbands are watching over you and the 3 little angels is there also continue to be strong and please remember that God does not give us more than we can bare
Michael brother of Anne

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2008

Clearly there was a significant problem here, for a very, very long time.
I have to ask: WHY does it take 8 DUIs, five deaths, and so much sadness to get someone like this off the street?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monongalia County Discussions

Search the Monongalia County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Morgantown Delegate shot Friday night Feb '14 Neighborhood Dog 3
Fire Rips Through Trailer in Monongalia County (Feb '08) Nov '13 dw carver 2
Police: Husband drugged W.Va. prosecutor to snoop (Jul '13) Jul '13 oldguy 1
Police: Husband drugged state prosecutor to snoop (May '13) Jul '13 DAVINCI2 9
New Judge to be Sworn in Thursday (Jan '11) May '13 son 10
Coal Waste Dam (Mar '13) Apr '13 hum 11
Jeff Harvey accusations... (Oct '12) Apr '13 concerned parrent 2
•••
•••